Michael Irving - Dead to Me

Advertisement
I'd have to guess that the media guys are being asked/told to make these appearances to hype up Colorado. The college football media needs some villains. There's been a bunch of Alabama-fatigue for a while now, which is going to turn into UGA-fatigue. They need something fresh to prop up so they can tear it down later on.

I'd have to guess that the media guys are being asked/told to make these appearances to hype up Colorado. The college football media needs some villains. There's been a bunch of Alabama-fatigue for a while now, which is going to turn into UGA-fatigue. They need something fresh to prop up so they can tear it down later on.
FSU is next

Advertisement
Just for context purposes since I know a lil something about shows on Fox & ESPN being that I have a good friend & relative who are producers for a couple of shows on these respective networks:

-PAC-12 games are aired on Fox & ESPN

-CU has been major click baits for both networks’ news outlets

-These shows are scripted. As a matter of fact, one of my frat who lives in Miramar is a motivational speaker. He had the privilege of doing a mock sports talk segment w/ Chris Broussard. Chris explained how literally they’re scripted. So for instance, if my frat is pro-MJ & Chris is pro-MJ, in order to create content, my frat had to be pro-LBJ in order to debate who’s The GOAT.

-Irvin is not just a friend of Deion, but his bread is buttered (pause) by Fox. Therefore, as an employee of the company whose ratings have gone up for featuring CU, he along w/ all others on that network are going to be obligated to talk about CU. Irvin can’t just arbitrarily bring up Miami when Miami is not on the docket, and since he’s a new employee of Fox, I doubt he has the say-so power as of today to influence topics of discussion. It took Shannon a while to start influencing certain subjects discussed.

So hopefully u guys won’t have to comment every single time Irvin says something on the network who’s banking on CU, & will continue to make $$ on them as they move to the Big12.

Just for context purposes since I know a lil something about shows on Fox & ESPN being that I have a good friend & relative who are producers for a couple of shows on these respective networks:

-These shows are scripted. As a matter of fact, one of my frat who lives in Miramar is a motivational speaker. He had the privilege of doing a mock sports talk segment w/ Chris Broussard. Chris explained how literally they’re scripted. So for instance, if my frat is pro-MJ & Chris is pro-MJ, in order to create content, my frat had to be pro-LBJ in order to debate who’s The GOAT.

-Irvin is not just a friend of Deion, but his bread is buttered (pause) by Fox. Therefore, as an employee of the company whose ratings have gone up for featuring CU, he along w/ all others on that network are going to be obligated to talk about CU. Irvin can’t just arbitrarily bring up Miami when Miami is not on the docket, and since he’s a new employee of Fox, I doubt he has the say-so power as of today to influence topics of discussion. It took Shannon a while to start influencing certain subjects discussed.

So hopefully, u guys won’t have to comment every single time Irvin says something on the network who’s banking on CU, & will continue to make $$ on them as they move to the Big12.
The amount of people that don't realize that it's very obviously scripted is crazy.

1695734315179.png

So hopefully u guys won’t have to comment every single time Irvin says something on the network who’s banking on CU, & will continue to make $$ on them as they move to the Big12.
youre telling me CIS doesn't understand that these guys have jobs and required to do things including talking about the biggest CFB story? if miami were getting the same clicks and views, they'd talk about miami all day Long the way they do CU. when we had the chain and the 17 run, there was a lot of miami talk on the national shows .

also, around the horn, for example, scripts the winner before the show. they tell the person, youre going to win today so have.a monologue prepared for the winner speech

Advertisement
Mike will/should always be welcomed at the U….lol wow
I don't get the lol wow part.

He's had like 4 sexual assault cases over the years. Stabbed a teammate in the neck with a pair of scissors. Felony arrest for drug charges. Other petty arrest. All with settlements & Jerry Jones big broom making it disappear.

No idea how Mario feels. Don't care tbh. Just making message board talk with possible explanations.

Advertisement
I don't get the lol wow part.

He's had like 4 sexual assault cases over the years. Stabbed a teammate in the neck with a pair of scissors. Felony arrest for drug charges. Other petty arrest. All with settlements & Jerry Jones big broom making it disappear.

No idea how Mario feels. Don't care tbh. Just making message board talk with possible explanations.
isnt clinton portis going to jail soon for fraud? a lot of these dudes have sketchy histories.

isnt clinton portis going to jail soon for fraud? a lot of these dudes have sketchy histories
I don't know anything. Making small talk.

I can just see a world where Mario would rather Andre/Reggie to Mike Irvin... Edge to Portis. Calais to Sapp. Basically a do it the right way, talented or not kind of approach. Again, I don't know anything. Spitballing at best.

I don't know anything. Making small talk.

I can just see a world where Mario would rather Andre/Reggie to Mike Irvin... Edge to Portis. Calais to Sapp. Basically a do it the right way, talented or not kind of approach. Again, I don't know anything. Spitballing at best.
its tough esp for these guys with media gigs. Irvin is on media. hes gonna have to talk about stuff and go places under orders from his job and they dont care where he went to school nor should they. the rock went on gameday and smackdown 2-3 days before they annoucned the USFL merger. dont think its a huge coincidence either. also, tbh, these guys are well past their college days. i think its time CIS realizes theyre grown men and not college fanboys.

Advertisement

Bruh I get all that but in his personal time buddy sucking them off (no pause). He said his weekend was ruined because both Colorado and Cowboys lost!! Wtf!?!! You couldn’t pay any amount of cash to say that as a Miami alumni, especially since The U won! Dude selling his *** to FOX then to make a lil piece of change!

Bruh I get all that but in his personal time buddy sucking them off (no pause). He said his weekend was ruined because both Colorado and Cowboys lost!! Wtf!?!! You couldn’t pay any amount of cash to say that as a Miami alumni, especially since The U won! Dude selling his *** to FOX then to make a lil piece of change!

Bruh, u’re taking this waaaaay too personal. U actin like the ninja said it was a bad week b/c Florida & Dallas lost. I ain’t even seen this type of vitriol for Randy Shannon who not only played & coached here, but then took his “talents” to the Norf for both UF & FSU, respectively. Which meaaaaaaans, he was negatively recruiting against us.

And bull chit about “selling his ***” to Fox. Ninja, if FOX said “Hey KingB02, we’re going to pay u $500k/yr to talk sports, BUT we’re going to pick the topics & debate points”, yo mutha fckin *** is going to say where do I sign!!! Lol. Get out that man’s pockets, bruh.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back