Michael Irving - Dead to Me

IndayArtHauz

Knoxville Baby Maker
Administrator
Front runner is shining Deon’s ish while Miami has the biggest home game since the last big home game?

dont tell me eva green GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Bruh that man reps Miami through and through. Him supporting his close friend is no big deal imo. Long as Deion not at FSU or UF then I think Irvin gets a pass being on the sidelines
I didn't say anything negative about it, I was just pointing out he wouldn't be dressed in CU gear if he was there for work. Also, I don't ever recall him covering college football anyway. He's a NFL guy. So yes he's there to support his boy Deion.

Advertisement
Bruh that man reps Miami through and through. Him supporting his close friend is no big deal imo. Long as Deion not at FSU or UF then I think Irvin gets a pass being on the sidelines
The internet is a wild place. Imagine thinking your friendships should align with sports. Deion is a black coach I can assure you he has deep rooted support in those communities.

Advertisement
I had the same reaction. I have no problem if Irvin and Deion are friends. They played against each other 35 years ago and it’s frankly none of my business. Warren Sapp too, visited Deion at Colorado, prancing around in Colorado T-shirts.

We can all be adults and accept former rivals can be friends years later. Sapp and Derrick Brooks are close, having played together at Tampa Bay, won a Super Bowl, and both wear gold jackets. Ed Reed and Deion friends, I believe.

I think it’s great players are coming out and supporting Deion.

But unless you’re coaching there or a son plays there, you shouldn’t rep another school.

Both worked at the NFL network at the same time. Would have like to see Mike on the sidelines at HRS today but I have no doubt he bleeds orange and green.

Advertisement
Back