Michael Irvin on where his son will attend college!!!

His cousin Tim Irvin from Westminster in '15 is a lock, we will have Irvin's running wild around our field

We need to ban the word lock.

Sedrick Irvin is the Head Coach at my old High School, Westminster Christian, where Tim Irvin's at. He's played for and worked under Nick Saban, so I wouldn't get ahead of myself with the whole Cane lock thing if I were you. Just sayin.

The question is...why isn't Sedrick Irvin still coaching with Nick Saban? Waiting for the conspiracy theory. I.E: He's still on Saban's payroll for S Fl connections <- I'll knock that one out, any more?

He's not, Lebowski ask him about his experience working for Saban, it is not pretty, though he will tell you that's why he wins, but it is not flattering.

Sedric will tell you that working for Saban was not easy. Remember he was only a GA at Alabama, and after he graduated Memphis was offering more money and that's why he left Alabama. As far as his influence on Tim I can tell you be does have some but it's not like he is controlling every move.

I can honestly tell you Sedric will help steer Tim to a school that has a structure in place to keep him in line because that is what he needs to make it.

Advertisement
His cousin Tim Irvin from Westminster in '15 is a lock, we will have Irvin's running wild around our field

We have a good shot, but he is definitely not a lock. Elite in class of '15. No locks when youre that good and everyone wants you

We need to ban the word lock.

Sedrick Irvin is the Head Coach at my old High School, Westminster Christian, where Tim Irvin's at. He's played for and worked under Nick Saban, so I wouldn't get ahead of myself with the whole Cane lock thing if I were you. Just sayin.

The question is...why isn't Sedrick Irvin still coaching with Nick Saban? Waiting for the conspiracy theory. I.E: He's still on Saban's payroll for S Fl connections <- I'll knock that one out, any more?

He's not, Lebowski ask him about his experience working for Saban, it is not pretty, though he will tell you that's why he wins, but it is not flattering.

Sedric will tell you that working for Saban was not easy. Remember he was only a GA at Alabama, and after he graduated Memphis was offering more money and that's why he left Alabama. As far as his influence on Tim I can tell you be does have some but it's not like he is controlling every move.

I can honestly tell you Sedric will help steer Tim to a school that has a structure in place to keep him in line because that is what he needs to make it.

100% correct

Advertisement
Thought I have read, Tim is the sister's son. But how Sedric and Michael are related, I haven't seen, as Sedric is also Tim's uncle from what I have read.

Thought I have read, Tim is the sister's son. But how Sedric and Michael are related, I haven't seen, as Sedric is also Tim's uncle from what I have read.

They're first cousins i believe one of the parents are brother n sisters they have have a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuge family its crazy

Advertisement
Back