Michael Irvin II

Again, if you sat by and watched that old man run that little league offense and said nothing, you are part of the problem! Ducks Hartley had to go but I watched special teams **** the bed all season long. Incompetence will not be accepted.. hopefully!

I get that these kids are hurt but this is apart of life. You wont always like your boss or agree with his/her decisions. It's a business. Sometimes bad things happen to ppl you like and you end up realizing production (both on and off the field) will be the only thing that saves you.

Advertisement
Love his daddy but M 2 NEEDS TO CHANGE HIS TAMPON. Change was needed and ST was simply unacceptable. I don't care how good of a recruiter he was.

Manny just slapped every TE, ST, and all the recruits in the face by letting Hartley go. Bad move when he was one of the LOVED coaches on staff. Say what you want about ST but he is a huge loss.

"Suck it up"... nice message to these kids. They build relationships with these coaches. It is personal to the kids. Not you a "fan" but to the kids and their families. It.IsPersonal

Disappointed so far. He better bring in a killer offensive staff who are awesome on and off the field.
You should do the right thing like Richt an step down as a fan!

Advertisement
Back