Michael Irvin II

Advertisement
Which parent is this?

Do not have to be a parent to have insight. This board is way to hard for any parent to read! People dont hold back on anything EVER. Yesterday everyone was hating on the Manny possible hire and today ya'll are calling out kids who are upset. No parent could survive this place. Maybe the 247 board but not here!

You dont have to like my opinion. Cool with me! I dont agree with 99.9% of the board. I still read it though.

Advertisement
Manny just slapped every TE, ST, and all the recruits in the face by letting Hartley go. Bad move when he was one of the LOVED coaches on staff. Say what you want about ST but he is a huge loss.

"Suck it up"... nice message to these kids. They build relationships with these coaches. It is personal to the kids. Not you a "fan" but to the kids and their families. It.IsPersonal

Disappointed so far. He better bring in a killer offensive staff who are awesome on and off the field.

Manny sent a good, strong message.

Accountability.

Manny just slapped every TE, ST, and all the recruits in the face by letting Hartley go. Bad move when he was one of the LOVED coaches on staff. Say what you want about ST but he is a huge loss.

"Suck it up"... nice message to these kids. They build relationships with these coaches. It is personal to the kids. Not you a "fan" but to the kids and their families. It.IsPersonal

Disappointed so far. He better bring in a killer offensive staff who are awesome on and off the field.
Cry bout it

Advertisement

Post less

A "huge loss" ...... please 1) Get on Computer 2) Look up definition of the word "huge" 3) Come back and apologize to the board

MI2 can peace out for all i care. Only here cause of his daddy, we all know he is average at best.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Will Mallory did more in 1 game vs Virginia Tech than Irvin has done in the 6 years he’s been here.

Funny, I've worked for managers who've been fired, some unfairly, and I've never been consulted.

The offense sucked ***, Diaz did what was needed!

Advertisement
Back