Michael Irvin for AD!!

That "white" is one **** of drug i tell you.. I love Irvin doe!!

Homeboy was on it last night like Chuck liddell watching his UFC fights. lol.

[video=youtube;gaJ38udyD4s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaJ38udyD4s[/video]

Advertisement
Advertisement
Coach L is pure class and a great leader. If only all our coaches were like him. When he retires, I wonder if he would accept the AD job? Just wish he had more healthy players available last night. We needed to be at least 8-10 points ahead to secure that win, because the refs and the NCAA or whoever was running that tournament did NOT want Miami to win. We can't just beat a team, with have to bury them for the win to stand. We all learned that at the 2003 Fiesta Bowl.They don't like us. They don't want us around. We have to force them to accept us,,,in EVERY sport. We need an AD that understands this from the getgo

if ur gonna have a puppet, have one that bleeds this

You do understand an AD does more than work with the football program, right?

There are a number of incredibly dumb threads on here, and this one just adds to the tally. Hulka is correct, an AD is primarily an administrative, personnel management and fund raising job. Being a former player is not necessary much less required, being passionate about the school is really nice, but again not required. Also, remember that an AD is an employee, he does what he is told by the President and the BOT. IF MI was now the AD, and the BOT/President told him not to fire Golden, he wouldnt.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back