Michael Irvin for AD!!

Advertisement
Loved the passion on the sidelines of the NIT final tonight.

Man, ****....I wanted that win tonight. Sure, it's just the NIT, but those young men wanted it. It would be nice to win something. ****, thought we had it.

Advertisement
Mike Irving is the king of pregame pep talks. He also delivered the stirring words that had us playing at such a high level in the final game at the OB. I heart the Playmaker.

Mike Irving is the king of pregame pep talks. He also delivered the stirring words that had us playing at such a high level in the final game at the OB. I heart the Playmaker.

yea but I think we lose every game he speaks pregame......Just saying We are so Snake bit with losing no days

Advertisement

yea but I think we lose every game he speaks pregame......Just saying We are so Snake bit with losing no days

We might have lost those games by traditional metrics, but the young men won the minute Mr. Irving opened his mouth.

***** AD, lets make him the new president. I'm not usually in favor of playing the race card, but I am all in on Black Mike for president of U

Losing like we did last night is no shame. The guys really wanted it and played their hearts out. I love watching the Bball team since L arrived.

Coach L for football HC and AD. Dude wins ACC and now get to SOME championship game, comes from behind to take it to OT and loses by one shot. Give him the summer to study football and he will out coach Al by September.

Advertisement
Could not have been legitimate excitement. Mike is only nice about Miami because he wants his son to get a scholarship. I read it here. It must be true.

Great game. Did everything they could to get inside but couldn't finish against the bigs.
The foul on Randall at the end of regulation was a killer. They had opportunities in overtime but didn't convert. That's basketball.
I don't think Rodriguez or Jakiri would have made a difference. The kids played as hard as they could.
They should have really grown together during this tournament. Should carry over to next year.
They just need a go to consistent shot maker.
I hope the football team was watching and saw the effort and desire it takes to be a champion.

GO CANES!!!!!

Advertisement
I'd rather have Al Golden as our AD once he retires as the longest tenured coach in UM history. #WeBelieveInGolden #ALin

can anyone make a gif of him going crazy on the sidelines? I need to figure out how to do that.

can anyone make a gif of him going crazy on the sidelines? I need to figure out how to do that.

You just wave your arms around frantically jump up and down and scream your lungs out. You don't need to figure how to go crazy on the sidelines. Just let your heart swell with Canes blood.

I am totally on board with the playmaker as AD and President. He can also teach nuclear physics on the side.

Advertisement
Back