Michael Carmody 4 ⭐️ OT

Advertisement
I’m with you but we need to have another dude lined up or at least have interest in us because I ain’t counting on dudes like Walker anymore lol
The staff has put out a lot off offers but I agree that it's time that they start pushing for a few others. Also a lot of those offers have come off the board or don't seem to be interested.

Connor McLaughlin is the only other guy it seems like we have traction with.

Michael Rankins(who I like) and the NY kid Ibrahim Traore they need to start pushing to get them on campus soon.

Marcus Dumervil doesn't seem to interested but we should push still. There's a few others that we offered who aren't linked to us at all. A kid like Jimmy Christ, who committed to UVA I'd try to flip him but it's time to put more offers out at OT.

We have plenty of G options and we shouldn't have a problem landing 1 of those guys.

The staff has put out a lot off offers but I agree that it's time that they start pushing for a few others. Also a lot of those offers have come off the board or don't seem to be interested.

Connor McLaughlin is the only other guy it seems like we have traction with.

Michael Rankins(who I like) and the NY kid Ibrahim Traore they need to start pushing to get them on campus soon.

We have traction with Baker, although they may prefer Mclaughlin to Baker

We have traction with Baker, although they may prefer Mclaughlin to Baker
I forgot about Baker. Regardless it's time to put out more offers. Hopefully Paradise Camp will provide us with new kids the staff wants to add to the OL board.

Advertisement
Barry went to Duval and pulled one of best OL in the state. I believe he can pull Walker too. We gotta remember Searles was here the last 3 years. New day for sure. I wanna watch Barry work. This might be fun.

Advertisement
Back