Michael Carmody 4 ⭐️ OT

You need 16 OL on your roster to begin with. That mans you need to sign 4 every year, because some kids will get hurt, transfer, leave early, not redshirt or not even get in in the first place. We’ve had all versions happen to us. If you take 3 one year, you’re almost certainly going to be taking 5 another year. Putting yourself in a place where you have to take 6 is a bad plan, also. Messes up the roster and recruiting for two cycles.

Advertisement
Kid's brother is a freshman hooper at ND

Heard this kid here is quite the spoiled brat/crybaby...At least on the basketball court. Obviously has some nice offers for football. Top 3 or 4 player in PA

Kid's brother is a freshman hooper at ND

Heard this kid here is quite the spoiled brat/crybaby...At least on the basketball court. Obviously has some nice offers for football. Top 3 or 4 player in PA

Don’t know anything about any of that. But he looks like a **** good OT prospect to me

Don’t know anything about any of that. But he looks like a **** good OT prospect to me

I'm in western PA, just something someone told me. Said the level he took crying to the officials and things like that was ridiculous...But ya seems like getting some big offers.

Advertisement
Finalizing plans to UV next Thursday. Apparently is high on the U. Sounds like the “strange” may benefit us here:

“I also have a friend that goes there and the academics are incredible. She likes it a lot and says good things."

Last edited:
Finalizing plans to UV next Thursday. Apparently is high on the U. Sounds like the “strange” may benefit us here:

“I also have a friend that goes there and the academics are incredible. She likes it a lot and says good things."
Ayy

Advertisement
The pics on this guy shows that his 285 lbs. looks skinny at 6-6. Plenty of room to add muscle.

Can't say I watch a ton of OL highlights, but those were pretty impressive. Nice drive and leverage.

Thanks for sharing.

The pics on this guy shows that his 285 lbs. looks skinny at 6-6. Plenty of room to add muscle.

He played some TE in their wing T offense and has gained 30 pounds this offseason to his now listed weight of 285.

Advertisement
I'm in western PA, just something someone told me. Said the level he took crying to the officials and things like that was ridiculous...But ya seems like getting some big offers.

LeBron does his fair share of bellyaching. If the kid can play, I can overlook the drama.

LeBron does his fair share of bellyaching. If the kid can play, I can overlook the drama.

Ya but at this level a sense of entitlement and spoiled brat type sh*t isn't what you're looking for. And again, I'm just relaying a message. No idea if it's to that level.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back