#MiamiTwitter Thread

Advertisement
I saw a chick stick a pencil up her *** once. Had another in the same town tell me to stick a cucumber up hers.
Conclusion:
Maybe OP is from Clearwater.

I saw a chick stick a pencil up her *** once. Had another in the same town tell me to stick a cucumber up hers.
Conclusion:
Maybe OP is from Clearwater.
giphy.gif

Advertisement
Stfu about racist views
You have no clue what the **** You are talking about
As for climate change??? Why the **** were libtards screaming about the next ice age when I was in grade school in the late 70’s?
Why the **** was the earth warmer when the Vikings were roaming around? Why the **** is it it climate change and not global warming anymore???
You are a dumb **** lemming that wants to let the government run your life and find additional ways to tax you and take away your liberty.
Follow the MONEY....government grants go to leftist scientists and spit out bs results.
They can’t even get the weather right 3 days from now and YOU think they can predict weather 10 20 30 years from now????? Really???
I thought gore said Florida was going to be under the Atlantic by now? Lmfao at how gullible you are.
***** tard

I’m gonna frame this, haha. Science, as in the physical science you are referencing, has no political party. This is like someone saying Robert hook discovered hooks law because it was the same slope as his staircase.

If you decide to ever go to college, please take a thermodynamics class. The world will thank you for stealing oxygen in the mean time.

I’m gonna frame this, haha. Science, as in the physical science you are referencing, has no political party. This is like someone saying Robert hook discovered hooks law because it was the same slope as his staircase.

If you decide to ever go to college, please take a thermodynamics class. The world will thank you for stealing oxygen in the mean time.

Is Robert any relation to Captain?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Stfu about racist views
You have no clue what the **** You are talking about
As for climate change??? Why the **** were libtards screaming about the next ice age when I was in grade school in the late 70’s?
Why the **** was the earth warmer when the Vikings were roaming around? Why the **** is it it climate change and not global warming anymore???
You are a dumb **** lemming that wants to let the government run your life and find additional ways to tax you and take away your liberty.
Follow the MONEY....government grants go to leftist scientists and spit out bs results.
They can’t even get the weather right 3 days from now and YOU think they can predict weather 10 20 30 years from now????? Really???
I thought gore said Florida was going to be under the Atlantic by now? Lmfao at how gullible you are.
***** tard
Someone's triggered.

Advertisement
... Science, as in the physical science you are referencing, has no political party...

That isn't true and you know it--and if you don't, thats even worse. There have been several high profile errors discovered in works across the social and physical sciences that were purely leftist agenda driven in no way different to the DNA scandals of Watson on the right.

The sad consequence, anyone with a brain now questions legitimate research and findings. Every error, as innocent as it may be, is now viewed as a left/right conspirarcy.

Is man's affect on climate measurable? On a micro scale yes. The amount of hubris, though, to suggest or say the "evidence proves" that man's present activities are doom amd gloom?

The geological record, long before man, begs to differ on who/what is really driving change.

On the first page of this thread, I opined this thread had taken a turn for the worst.

Boy, was I wrong.

I have never seen a more spectacular crash and burn in my life. It’s like a bad accident on the interstate with dead bodies, fire, naked girls running around, and carnival freaks juggling in the middle....you just can’t stop looking.

We need midgets.

Wrestling in jello.

A friend told me it's hot to watch.

Advertisement
Back