#MiamiTwitter Thread

I'm not deleting ****. *** culture has been in style for like 3 years now. It's called trolling.

Oh and btw bro, it's Twitter. Your not suppose to take the **** seriously. The whole point is to entertain, which u obviously are. Get off my d*ck.

Well you certainly entertained us.

By the way, I have a friend named Kenneth who would really like to meet you.

:)

Advertisement
I'm not deleting ****. *** culture has been in style for like 3 years now. It's called trolling.

Oh and btw bro, it's Twitter. Your not suppose to take the **** seriously. The whole point is to entertain, which u obviously are. Get off my d*ck.
rev9.JPG

Advertisement
Ya....I am sure you made a fool out of yourself on twitter to "troll" your real life friends. So you only act *** because it is in style for the past 3 years?

It's not real life, it's Twitter. I don't take it seriously enough to make a fool of myself. But I'm glad u like the content. Give me a follow.

This is the best you can come up with?

Who are you trying to entertain? Your 200 followers or whatever it is.

And I don't think many twitters are tweeting about getting their **** sucked by dudes, letting other guys bang their dudes, and w/e nonsense you post.

Advertisement
This is the best you can come up with?

Who are you trying to entertain? Your 200 followers or whatever it is.

And I don't think many twitters are tweeting about getting their **** sucked by dudes, letting other guys bang their dudes, and w/e nonsense you post.

bro talk to me when u actually get a profile pic LMAO.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back