Miami's offense rated by advanced stats

OK. I picked us to beat FSU.

All I was saying was that their O has been the mo fuggin truth thus far. I've watched all their games. They are good.

Sorry if that bunched up some panties. I didn't realize this was the girls room.

202.gif
Who has FSU played so far this year?

Just to get this straight.

You think FSU is s****ty this year?

Advertisement
Biggest differences here are FSU has not played a decent team yet & we have. They haven't faced any kind of legit pass rushing defense so we'll see how they handle the Beasley kid from Clemson who is comparable to McCord. In my opinion we have a more legit defensive line than Clemson does so if they have success getting to Winston, we for sure will.

Jimbo's m.o. it seems this year has been using the power run game to wear down the defenses. This has helped him but we are not a team you try to eat up the clock and try that power run scheme with though. We see how well it worked out for UF. Plus our offense is now clicking and their defense is no where near as good as UF's was with Easley. If we limit our turnovers in this game I believe we win.

Biggest differences here are FSU has not played a decent team yet & we have. They haven't faced any kind of legit pass rushing defense so we'll see how they handle the Beasley kid from Clemson who is comparable to McCord. In my opinion we have a more legit defensive line than Clemson does so if they have success getting to Winston, we for sure will.

Jimbo's m.o. it seems this year has been using the power run game to wear down the defenses. This has helped him but we are not a team you try to eat up the clock and try that power run scheme with though. We see how well it worked out for UF. Plus our offense is now clicking and their defense is no where near as good as UF's was with Easley. If we limit our turnovers in this game I believe we win.

Styles make fights. And I picked us to beat FSU before the season ever began.

But to say that their offense isn't firing on all cylinders is silly. They are putting up some crazy #'s. That's all I'm trying to say.

I'm not denigrating our team at all.

If that is what some of the women here are reading then they need to get their Ph balance checked.

210.gif

CaneDynasty calm down, i was just messin w/ yo ***.... it was too easy to get on you about that comment.

FSU's offense is going to be the most dangerous we will have seen up until that point.... i'm even more excited b/c of that fact along. Miami's going to Tallahassee so its going to be up to our guys to make Jameis feel uncomfortable.

like Sean Taylor said after the 2003 performance @ FSU....

Our motto was, 'We're going to come in here and punch them in the mouth," Taylor said. "And we weren't going to stop punching them in the mouth."

That's what it's going to take.

Advertisement
CaneDynasty calm down, i was just messin w/ yo ***.... it was too easy to get on you about that comment.

FSU's offense is going to be the most dangerous we will have seen up until that point.... i'm even more excited b/c of that fact along. Miami's going to Tallahassee so its going to be up to our guys to make Jameis feel uncomfortable.

like Sean Taylor said after the 2003 performance @ FSU....

Our motto was, 'We're going to come in here and punch them in the mouth," Taylor said. "And we weren't going to stop punching them in the mouth."

That's what it's going to take.

That's exactly the attitude we are gonna have to have.

All I was saying was that their O has been the mo fuggin truth thus far. I've watched all their games. They are good.

Sorry if that bunched up some panties. I didn't realize this was the girls room.

202.gif

I haven't watched them, only highlights, and haven't even read any reports on their games. How is their running game? Honestly, I'm just asking, don't know. Do they run as well as we do, especially like we did against Ga Tech?

FSU beat BC and they are 3-1 with wins over Villanova 24-14, Wake Forest 24-10, Army 48-27. BC Lost 35-7 to a crap USC team. USC held BC too 7 points and FSU defense gave up over 30 to BC. Maryland, 4-1 has wins against FIU, Old Dominion, U Conn and a WV team who just gave up 70 too Baylor. Pitt, 3-1 has wins over New Mexico 49-21, Duke 58-55 and Virginia 14-3. Nevada, 2-3 has wins over UC Davis 36-7 and Hawaii 62-7. Teams FSU have played do not have a quality win on their schedule. We have a reason to not be sucked up in all this FSU hype and i bet the stats for these teams offense and defense would do them even less justice. I have not checked but i would bet FSU has not faced one good pass defense. Every year same old ****, crown these losers champs and they have not proven anything.

Advertisement
I'm surprised to see us ahead of FSU. Their O is the truth.

they look good but they havent been tested by anyone close to them in terms of talent. lets see how they do when they play a D like Florida, VT. for now, clemson is their barometer for how good they really r.

202.gif

dude they havent played anyone worth a **** all year. clemson is their test on how good they really r and if they can score like that on UFs D then ill crown em the truth.

202.gif

dude they havent played anyone worth a **** all year. clemson is their test on how good they really r and if they can score like that on UFs D then ill crown em the truth.

Their O is good. Very efficient.

Advertisement

202.gif

Your plate of crow awaits you sir. Well done, just as you ordered it.

Advertisement
Back