Miami's offense rated by advanced stats

Advertisement
To all the critiques still "concerned" about James Coley.....

64.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Can we get the thread back on topic, guys? Thanks.

Otherwise enjoy your vacations.

is this including the fact that our starting quarterback has played half of the snaps he could have?

Advertisement
GT was ranked in the top 25 defensively in 6 different categories coming into our game. And usf was rated pretty highly too. uf.ag is the best defense in college football. So, to all the mopey fake UM fans always looking to **** on anything positive about UM, go slurp some **** juice. Do you butt nuggets think all of the other highly-rated offenses have played uf.ag every week? Fck outta here.

Advertisement
OK. I picked us to beat FSU.

All I was saying was that their O has been the mo fuggin truth thus far. I've watched all their games. They are good.

Sorry if that bunched up some panties. I didn't realize this was the girls room.

202.gif

All I was saying was that their O has been the mo fuggin truth thus far. I've watched all their games. They are good.

Sorry if that bunched up some panties. I didn't realize this was the girls room.

202.gif
Who has FSU played so far this year?

202.gif
Who has FSU played so far this year?

By the looks of it world beaters Pitt, Nevada, Bethune, Boston college and the overhyped Maryland team they drummed

Seems legit.

/sarcasm

Advertisement
Back