Miami working on Richt extension

What a ridiculous stat. We played all 3 of them in the same year 3 times since 1987. Mayby we should have gave Golden an extension since he was the first and only coach to win against Cincinatti, Arkansas State, and UNC in the same year.

You make the dumbest post on this board by far.... you're a Kaaya fan boy that defends him in evry post about him like you were one of his *** boyfriends at Miami. But think you got some point to make when it comes to why Coach Richt shouldnt get an extension??? lol gtfoh loser ur soft as DJ Johnson out here boy.

Advertisement
This thread should be doused in gasoline and burned.

The lack of critical thinking and ability to understand how freaking lucky we were to have CMR drop into our lap is staggering.

From people writing he’s winning with Golden’s recruits to his tenures going to get old fast, it’s scares me to think some of these people are driving on the same roads as my family.

I'm fully convinced that about half the people who complain on here nonstop are trolls from other fanbases.

For the actual canes fans: Richt is the man. He'll get us a ship by 2020. Enjoy the ride.
no way. that would be too easy to excuse the behavior. it is our fans posting this stuff.

Advertisement
Nothing like a premature contract extension to motivate a coach

At this point in his career, and being terminated from Georgia, I don't see a new contract being that much more of a motivator for Richt's case. I think we are all traumatized with premature extensions because of Coker, Shannon and Golden backfiring on us. I believe this is an exception.

Richt says he wants to retire here, and I believe him. However, us taking care of him and not using it against him is in our best interest. We don't want to sit around and do nothing until the last minute just because we feel he won't leave. Other schools will come after him HARD if he wins big here, so we need to show him we are willing to do all we can to keep him around. Show him he's appreciated. We slow played Butch Davis and look what the **** it got us.

You make the dumbest post on this board by far.... you're a Kaaya fan boy that defends him in evry post about him like you were one of his *** boyfriends at Miami. But think you got some point to make when it comes to why Coach Richt shouldnt get an extension??? lol gtfoh loser ur soft as DJ Johnson out here boy.

I never claimed Kaaya is good. Just better than Rosier which anyone with eyes can see. DJ is tougher than the *** in your avatar.

Advertisement
a guy who forks over a million out of his cash for an IPF is probably motivated by things other than money.

Yes. He owes the school who hired him and gave him millions after being canned for not being good enough. He's a stand up guy.

Richt says he wants to retire here, and I believe him. However, us taking care of him and not using it against him is in our best interest. We don't want to sit around and do nothing until the last minute just because we feel he won't leave. Other schools will come after him HARD if he wins big here, so we need to show him we are willing to do all we can to keep him around. Show him he's appreciated. We slow played Butch Davis and look what the **** it got us.

Nobody worth a **** is coming after him. Except maybe FIU and Pitt. Oh wait.

Advertisement
I'm a fan. So you can count me part of the fans who post "this crap". I'm just no fan or Mark.

I think this cat is the same troll as “bostonefnyc”, just with a different username. Former names used also include “fullyericht” and “WilforkHOF”.

Hey, look who’s back. It’s batshlt crazy ****ies-scare-me!

I love it. A guaranteed 100% of his posts are going to be of him dogging Richt. It’s the only thing he ever posts about.

Bless his crazy *** heart. Shlt is funny as ****.

I think this cat is the same troll as “bostonefnyc”, just with a different username. Former names used also include “fullyericht” and “WilforkHOF”.

Sorry Obama, I'm none of those weasels. I don't need to fake the funk with various log ins.

Why is it so hard for you dopes to understand. I don't hide my distain for the huckster known as Mark. Dudes a burnt out bible thumper who believes God will help his team win games.

I guess God is a fan of Clemson.

Advertisement
Hey, look who’s back. It’s batshlt crazy ****ies-scare-me!

I love it. A guaranteed 100% of his posts are going to be of him dogging Richt. It’s the only thing he ever posts about.

Bless his crazy *** heart. Shlt is funny as ****.

Why wouldn't I? He's stealing checks from Miami. He just is doing it in a different fashion than Al and Randy. Make no mistake, his best days are in the rear view mirror.

Why wouldn't I? He's stealing checks from Miami. He just is doing it in a different fashion than Al and Randy. Make no mistake, his best days are in the rear view mirror.

Make no mistake, you are definitely batshlt crazy. LOL.

229FEF2A-3E2F-47E8-BEA4-00B7F16D1F8D.gif

Sorry Obama, I'm none of those weasels. I don't need to fake the funk with various log ins.

Why is it so hard for you dopes to understand. I don't hide my distain for the huckster known as Mark. Dudes a burnt out bible thumper who believes God will help his team win games.

I guess God is a fan of Clemson.

lmao. No one is saying you're faking, genius. You've been banned repeatedly. Each time, you just take on a new handle, or use one you created before and kept in reserve.

Of course, only a crazed lunatic would do this. And yes, you're obsessed enough with the Pastor to do it.

I'm gonna laugh so HARD over the next few years when we go 10-4 and 11-3 every year and Richt gets renewal after renewal.

lmao. No one is saying you're faking, genius. You've been banned repeatedly. Each time, you just take on a new handle, or use one you created before and kept in reserve.

Of course, only a crazed lunatic would do this. And yes, you're obsessed enough with the Pastor to do it.

I'm gonna laugh so HARD over the next few years when we go 10-4 and 11-3 every year and Richt gets renewal after renewal.

You both should be at band camp. I have no ******* Idea what I just read.

If any mods had any integrity around here this quote wouldn't even exist.

Advertisement
Back