Miami will win if we..

loeTed92

Recruit
Miami has to get the deep ball going. Every team that gave Clemson's D issues last year had the deep pass going. I think UNC and Ohio State game can give us a picture how we can attack Clemson. Miami has players that usually give Clemson fits. Clemson is going to load the box and play press man. If there's ever a week for our deep pass to get going it this week!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Miami has to get the deep ball going. Every team that gave Clemson's D issues last year had the deep pass going. Clemson is going to load the box.
Agreed! Can almost guarantee Clemson is going to play Man Coverage across the board. Our receivers are going to have to put up or shut up in those one-on-one battles. King is also going to have to be deadly accurate.

With that said, I think both will happen.

Advertisement
Get the initial stop on defense. Important IMO for us to stay in the game because on the road it can get away from you in a hurry.

Although I do like the score more points deal posted above.

Advertisement
Any chance we can plant a few COVID positive coeds for TL?

I know he’s engaged, or got married, but still.

Advertisement
We win if King gets the ball to the right guy over and over.

The number against FSU that I just can't get past is 33. We had 33 first downs. We were consistently moving the chains. Yeah, I know Clemson is not FSU, but what we did to FSU was a clinic on taking what the D is giving. Every D gives you something, you just need to know where to look to find it.

There are many ways to win this game. There are many ways to lose this game.

All I can ask for is that our coaching staff puts the players in best position to attack their weaknesses. And the players have to execute.

Minimize penalties, continue to protect the football and continue to score in the redzone on offense.

Penetrate on Defense and cause some turnovers. Give up some plays here and there, but don't let them get into a rhythm.

Special Teams need to protect the ball and continue to punt/ kick exceptionally well.

This is our moment. Hopefully we show up ready to show the world who we really are.

...we do the other things besides limit the turnovers, hit our FGs, don't take dumb penalties. Our wide outs must limit the dropped passed (< 0.20), defensive backs find ways to stuff their run game, and our running backs combine for 190+ yards rushing. To be real here, Miami needs to come ready to play their best. The caliber of the opponent is light years away from what were used to playing. Big **** here. Can't wait to see the measuring stick laid out to see where we are at.

I don't know if this is helpful for our Miami athletes but before a big game I take 15 minutes out of my busy day and take a huge, soul-composing ****. What? It helps.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back