Miami will visit Tre' McKitty this week

View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
Canes tight end coach Todd Hartley will give top Miami target Tre' McKitty of IMG an in-home visit this week, according to a source.

McKitty committed to the Golden staff at Miami, but is currently committed to Oregon. That commitment is not expected to stick though, and Miami has positioned themselves for a flip.

He is an early enrollee, so also expect Head Coach Mark Richt to pay him a visit soon. He has already taken his official to Miami.

Advertisement
If Tre doesn't absolutely get hyped watching our tight ends the past 4 years then I have no idea wtf he'sthinking. Don't be dumb kid

Advertisement
Advertisement
A great get. We have really become without a doubt Tight End U.

Sell Njoku being one of the top TEs in the country in CFB, and then allude to Jimmy Graham and G-reg's success in the pros. Should be an easy flip

A great get. We have really become without a doubt Tight End U.

Sell Njoku being one of the top TEs in the country in CFB, and then allude to Jimmy Graham and G-reg's success in the pros. Should be an easy flip

We have been Tight End U for a long time now

Key is stocking top notch talent at all positions and creating crazy competition. This staff looking more and more like they are going to do it.

Advertisement
Just saw where FSU is trying to make a run at him. He should see who uses there TE more.

Boy. Comparing TE stats over the last few years would sink that ship in a hurry.

Has FSU even been on this kid at all? Seems like they're only doing this now because we're on him.

Just saw where FSU is trying to make a run at him. He should see who uses there TE more.

Boy. Comparing TE stats over the last few years would sink that ship in a hurry.

Has FSU even been on this kid at all? Seems like they're only doing this now because we're on him.

Not sure, I know he took an OV there a few weeks ago. Rumor is Brewster is going back to Texas, which would help us in many ways.

Not sure, I know he took an OV there a few weeks ago. Rumor is Brewster is going back to Texas, which would help us in many ways.

Think I read somewhere that he OV'd yesterday.

Advertisement
Not worried about Oregon here, but what about FSU?

how is that last great tight end they had doing in the NFL...
I haven't heard a peep out of him since he left FSU...

Its something special about Miami...these kids need to realize that...

so we wanted nick o'leary a whole heck of a lot. do you all think he would have gotten better coaching at miami with golden and co? maybe being a tight end yes! i think our system was more pro friendly, so the would've been a plus. but he did win a championship at fsu, so I'm sure he doesn't regret bypassing miami.

so we wanted nick o'leary a whole heck of a lot. do you all think he would have gotten better coaching at miami with golden and co? maybe being a tight end yes! i think our system was more pro friendly, so the would've been a plus. but he did win a championship at fsu, so I'm sure he doesn't regret bypassing miami.

A lot of these kids would prefer the proper development to the next level. O'Leary was severely underutilized at FSU.

Had he been utilized and developed properly, he may have been a good one.

Title aside, I think most players would like to be utilized more than winning to a certain extent.

Advertisement
Back