Miami was at Central today

View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
The Miami Hurricanes dropped in at local powerhouse Miami Central today, a coach at the school told CanesInSight this afternoon.

Central is home to perhaps Miami's biggest commitment in the class -- offensive lineman Navaughn Donaldson. Linebacker Waynmon Steed is also a Canes pledge.

Steed told CanesInSight that he will have an in-home visit tonight. Donaldson will also most likely be getting an in-home from Miami tonight, but I am trying to confirm that for sure.

Donaldson has taken trips to Gainesville and Tallahassee recently, but Miami is under the impression that he will be in their class.
Sources tell CanesInSight that Florida State is Miami’s biggest threat, but that the Canes still have a strong chance of holding onto his commitment.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
im close to the family, im their tech, He Loves Miami.. with 24 roster OT's at FSU, i cant see him leaving Miami for FSU. they've ruined plenty of careers at OT over there

Once we start securing signatures on NSD from top commits and recruits, unlike in the past, skeptics will become believers.

Advertisement
im close to the family, im their tech, He Loves Miami.. with 24 roster OT's at FSU, i cant see him leaving Miami for FSU. they've ruined plenty of careers at OT over there

Richt has only had 3 OTs drafted in the last 10 years and the highest of those was in the 5th round...

His o-lines definitely needs fixing.

You're his family's tech ? You're gonna have to elaborate on that one for me

Advertisement

Richt has only had 3 OTs drafted in the last 10 years and the highest of those was in the 5th round...

Cordy Glenn was drafted in the 2nd round in 2012!

Under no circumstances should Miami leave his house tonight without a 100% commitment from this kid...

Richt & Searels should show up in a Yukon Denali full of duffle bags, back into his driveway & pop the trunk...

It should look like Nino Brown giving out Turkey's on Thanksgiving... Give everybody in the family bags!

Advertisement

Cordy Glenn was drafted in the 2nd round in 2012!

Yea. And of course poster frames his point over last 10 years so he can also leave out the 1st and 2nd picks in 2003. Either a moron or intellectually dishonest.

Advertisement
Back