Miami/Wake Forest Jan 6 Game Thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
1704572496882.png

1704572525739.png

1704572545499.png

1704572563980.png

George would get slapped upside the head as a pup playing like this overseas 🤣 they don’t play that over there

Cause I thought you might be reasonable enough to see that we’re get completely screwed this game.

My bad. Carry on.
I don’t keep the ref excuse in my back pocket every game. Look forward to the next game where you ***** and moan about the refs again.

Advertisement
I want to believe that L is coaching his smaller lineup to ignore the Offensive boards to get back on D. I seem to remember he has done that in the past.
That's the likely reason, also he is smart enough to see how this game is being called, don't pick up stupid fouls. Limit Wake's transition bucket opportunities, and figure out how to steal some offensive boards late if needed. I think he would feel more comfortable sending people to the glass, if we had Nwoko and Casey playing well. Nwoko is big for nothing right now and Casey is just a minutes eater right now. You are hoping he's a neutral influence right now, that's best case scenario. If he can give you points, a board and not be a defensive liability, it's a win.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back