Miami vs Wake Postponed.

Are you kidding? It'd be sensational for optics - it'd be one of the bigger games of that weekend (without looking at the rest of the schedule).

We won't do it, of course, but that's another matter.
In a regular season, yes. This season is all about intraconference play. We'd be giving them a shot at looking more credible and it does nothing for us to beat them.

Personally, I'm firmly in the anyone, anytime, anywhere camp, but I doubt the administration is.

Advertisement
Not to be a **** but do you really think Miami’s DB’s would cover those WR’s and our d be able to stop Fields?
Danny Devito No GIF

In a regular season, yes. This season is all about intraconference play. We'd be giving them a shot at looking more credible and it does nothing for us to beat them.

Personally, I'm firmly in the anyone, anytime, anywhere camp, but I doubt the administration is.
UM administration won’t have much say. ACC will make the decision.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The most logical would be to have UNC cancel with WCU and play us next week. Then on the 12th, there are only 3 games scheduled - ND @ Wake, Us vs UNC, and UVAG vs VAGTech. That leaves 4 teams in conference that have no games scheduled for the 12th we haven't played yet - Dook, Cuse, BC, and GT. Pick any one of the 4.

Advertisement
With a loss by Oregon, Northwestern and maybe others, the Canes might (rightfully) move up the AP/Coaches/CFP rankings without playing a game

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back