Miami Vs Wake Forest Game thread

Is it harsh because it's the truth? Have you even watched the past 4 games?

yes and we won those games...Duke lost to BC go talk about how much they suck

It's not even about winning or losing, it's about how the team is playing. They have looked bored the past 4 games, do they even want to win the game? It's sad to watch a team that doesn't want to be out there. This team was all about high energy in the beginning of the year, and now there is 0 energy.

its definitely about winning and losing. who gives a **** how a team is playing if they lose every game. we are undefeated in the ACC. I'll take that over your moral victories any day

The ACC regular season is done unless this team chokes, which I don't see happening. It's concerning for the ACC tourney and March Madness.

you're wrong

Advertisement
This is just that day for Wake. Can't do anything about it. They're doing things that they haven't done all year long.

This team needed to come off of their high. We haven't been playing well and generally speaking it takes a LOSS (not escaping wins) to alter complacency.

Didn't Larranaga say the FGCU loss at beginning of season really turned the tide?

Coaches can use this loss as motivation going into the offseason. "Your not invincible", etc.

Agreed, hopefully that's what comes of this. Hopefully something like this can fire the team up for Duke.

Advertisement
This team needed to come off of their high. We haven't been playing well and generally speaking it takes a LOSS (not escaping wins) to alter complacency.

Didn't Larranaga say the FGCU loss at beginning of season really turned the tide?

Coaches can use this loss as motivation going into the offseason. "Your not invincible", etc.

great points.

literally everything has gone their way. every shot, every loose ball, every call, its ridiculous

Advertisement
so thomas can pull the same move that scott just did down low and not get called fro travel but when scott doesnt release his pivot foot he gets called for a travel? OK MAKES SENSE

Advertisement
yes and we won those games...Duke lost to BC go talk about how much they suck

It's not even about winning or losing, it's about how the team is playing. They have looked bored the past 4 games, do they even want to win the game? It's sad to watch a team that doesn't want to be out there. This team was all about high energy in the beginning of the year, and now there is 0 energy.

its definitely about winning and losing. who gives a **** how a team is playing if they lose every game. we are undefeated in the ACC. I'll take that over your moral victories any day

The ACC regular season is done unless this team chokes, which I don't see happening. It's concerning for the ACC tourney and March Madness.

you're wrong

You can stay all happy go lucky and act like nothing is wrong with this team. I'm not gonna sit here and say we will be 1 and done in March, but I want a DEEP run, and right now, the way the team is playing, is concerning, there's no denying it.

Advertisement
This is just that day for Wake. Can't do anything about it. They're doing things that they haven't done all year long.

They followed our gameplan today to a T. The one time we switched up our defense and locked off on their shooters, we made them look silly and got the ball from them and and an easy transition bucket. Then we went back to the over-persue, jump on the fake, leave the open man open defense, and they built their lead back up. Sometimes, it takes keeping with what works to win. Wake did that, we didnt. They won, we lost.

Advertisement
Back