Miami vs Wake 2pm Bally sports tv

Advertisement
Cannot believe an overrated UVA team is gonna win the ACC bc this team forgot how to play basketball for 5 minutes to end two games. They aren’t that good. They beat a bunch of bad teams in close games.
I don’t think they’re overrated…this is just how they play. They have a great coach and their team plays incredible defense. Their offense struggles for long periods leaving them exposed to runs. They’re always going to be in the game no matter the opponent. They’re a tough out but also easy to see them being upset in early rounds

So a three way tie between Us, Pitt and Virginia, how that goes?
Don't see Virginia losing more than one more game. We beat Pitt and win out is a three team tie for first place.

Advertisement
Trying to pull up the game on watch espn and I keep getting some bs thing your event is about to begin please standby.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Student section is really empty
Not shocked. It's a Saturday afternoon game against a non name opponent. I remember going to see Chris Paul come to town back in the day, I literally counted the people in the student section with me that day. It didn't take me that long to complete that task. I've said it once and I"ll say it again: Our student section for hoops will always be some hardcore kids, mixed with a bunch of bandwagoners that only show up for Duke, UNC and FSU. Other than that, they don't care.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back