Miami vs Wake 2pm Bally sports tv

Miami enters this contest -7 against an upset minded Wake Forest team. The sledding may be tough as Miami is undefeated at the Watsco.
Wake features one of the best shooting guards in the conference while Miami counters with a hot streaking Nijel Pack.
One caveat to the game is I listen to a national betting show on radio every Friday. This girl Madelyn
knows her stuff and said this “ I love Miami to beat Wake and basically I love Miami to beat anybody Larranaga really has it going down there in Miami once again.”

Last edited:
Advertisement
Wake is going to THREE all game long , this is a typical tournament type game where if you can THREE you you’ll probably win.
This is exactly what we’ll be up against in NCAA we’re the better team but that means nothing when opponents can rain THREE good test today.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Wake is going to THREE all game long , this is a typical tournament type game where if you can THREE you you’ll probably win.
This is exactly what we’ll be up against in NCAA we’re the better team but that means nothing when opponents can rain THREE good test today.

GOCANES
That Cornell game should be a good reminder

Advertisement
This will be a tough out today, Wake can light it up.
I completely agree this will be a nail biter for most of the contest and maybe until the bitter end. Both teams have momentum but the one quotient that has been there all year is our home court advantage. Little Watsco has become what I call Cameron Indoor (also a small venue) south and Miami works well when its defense is in full gear and it is often spurred on by the home crowd. 🙏🏻

Advertisement
ACC Network is showing James Madison at FSU instead of Wake at Miami? WTF? Tell me that it is because of some obligation to Bally to broadcast this UM game.

Advertisement
For those that have DirecTV, the game will be on channels:

640, 646, 653, 662, 663, 668, 669, 675, 676, 686, 693 & 694

Ya know when you think of football schools Wake is not considered one historically but similar to Georgia Tech Wake is considered a basketball school this is a big ACC game.

ACC Network is showing James Madison at FSU instead of Wake at Miami? WTF? Tell me that it is because of some obligation to Bally to broadcast this UM game.
It is. Bally paid for a package of games before ACCN existed and those games are selected during the summer

Advertisement
Back