Miami vs Virginia - 10/28/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Or show some balls and believe in the kid.

Oh wel kill his confidence even more
Believe in the kid....... Lmaaaaoooo I mean... You don't think the fact that he was able to finish the game is enough belief??? Y'all funny.

We have absolutely no faith in our QBs. Mario is basically telling TVD he doesn't trust him right now.

confused stan marsh GIF by South Park

Advertisement
What part of our offense or defense today makes us think we are suited for OT? Lol christ mario is the dumbest coach. Why did we call a TO after the sack to not rush the punt and to kneel?

Advertisement
Mario gon Mario….. but the thought of TVD throwing that ball from that end of the field with the way he’s been throwing it today….. scares me to fuccin death.

bigger than most WR's. More than good enough when we go 4 wide on 3rd down to play over mccormick
I disagree our TEs are too young and soft this year. He got some snaps vs Bethune and it was not pretty UVA would expose skinner

I mean I think it was the right call because I don’t trust tvd - but I also think Mario is conservative coward of a game day corch on top of having no football in

Respect my decision. No interviews

Sadly it’s absolutely what you do.

You cannot trust TVD to do anything right now.

Advertisement
This is my problem. If you’re going to insist on rolling with him then ******* roll with him. Don’t give us this tepid half assed thoughtless bull ****. If you don’t trust him, don’t play him. Am I taking crazy pills.
They have trusted him - we had like 2 runs in the 4Q.

not feeling the juice for this OT. Team isn’t playing like they did last week. UVA D line isn’t looking defeated Like Clemson.

Advertisement
Emotions aside, and all things considered, kneeling in that situation was probably the smartest move the coaches have made all game

Wario is just keeping us on our toes.

He kneels when he doesn’t need to, and Vice versa. He is reinventing the game of corching.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back