Miami vs Virginia - 10/28/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
OL played out of sorts in the first half. Was weird to watch

I expect better this half for sure
Teams play all effort vs us I think the talent will begin to pay off. It’s crazy though I always expect UVA to have OL/DL play vs us. It seems like no matter who’s there they are always physical

Reactions: jsy
Everyone on estrogen therapy, just best to depart this thread now.

Leave the discussion to the men.

DVYoevVuaELok.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
What bothers me about the "Tush Push" isn't that it's legal, it's the fact that the D can't counter by doing the exact same thing. It's basically a flying wedge play, which has been illegal for a century.

A lot of yall been more critical of Kam, then you’ve been of TVD this year 😂

Gotta love Miami fans 🤦🏾‍♂️
Well they deserve it one is an aa and the other supposedly a first round pick. Kam gets burned more than he makes big plays. And TVD lumpers around and throw to one target the whole game. So they deserve the criticism

Advertisement
That OL imposes it’s will and gets you tired eventually. Real tough to deal with that all game. Bama has done that for ages already it feels like

Pause
I don't think you can argue that the OL has imposed it's will this game.

Sure, it's a thing - and I know when I played at Uni I much preferred playing a pass happy team than some of the Wing-T mofos that rolled into town - but we haven't had enough possessions / sustained drives to wear anyone down yet.

That was just big, talented OLinemen blocking well on a drive. More of the same, please.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back