Miami vs Virginia - 10/28/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll buy in when we finally pound a lower ACC team. For 20 years we get our s##t pushed in by bottom half of conference

We may win, and I suspect we do. But like GaTech this should not happen if you want to be respected and considered an ascending team.
Like a game... maybe 2... a year where you have a close scare against someone that you are favored by more than 10 pts against, but this team seems to think that if they are favored against an ACC team that it means they are supposed to let the other team score a bunch first so that they can even the playing field.

Advertisement
I agree TVD is sh*tting the bed but it’s up to the coaches to either bench him or work around it.
By doing what though for real? He can’t throw a screen. He almost overthrew X on an easy 5 yard pitch and catch. He missed an easy down field throw

What else can you call? And saying “put in Emory” is a cop out. It doesn’t work that way

Advertisement
Top of the screen is not open. He made the right decision restrepo was wide open. He just made one of the worst throws I’ve seen in a while.
If anything, that shows that at least some of Dawson's play calls are working considering how many players were open on that play

Advertisement
If you think our o is an abomination
Clemson puts us to shame. They are totally lost. And do not understand time distance and nuances of O

So lets see if they adjust.
How does Dawson attack the Zone
How will they stop the run

Advertisement
I’m legit so done with my only college football joy coming from seeing Florida and similar get butt****ed on national tv

THATS ORLANDO FRANKLIN!

I was wondering who the other commentator was, but wow he looks so different.

Worst game of season thus far coming after an inspired win. No bye week to blame. We have one half to save our season. I don’t know what you tell your players at halftime but they better figure this ****storm

I don't think this is one of those games where we come out fired up for the 2nd half because we're embarrassed at the sloppy play. This team is half a$$ing out there, no rah rah speech is going to change it.

Advertisement
Also the people saying to put in Emory now after half are kinda tripping. You see how long it took Emory to get in a rhythm against Clemson? And that was with 100% of the snaps and knowing he was starting. Entering This is game and played a half HALF where TVD was the starter. Putting Emory in now would likely be setting him up for failure. Unless TVD is too injured to finish the game he's staying in imo
How many picks does he have to throw for you to change your mind? Serious question. Or is it ride or die with this one dude for no reason?

Seems like isn’t getting his lower body into the throws b/c of his injuries.
Could be right. One thing TVD has never struggled with is that deep pass and the one to X earlier was inexplicably underthrown by a mile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back