Miami vs Virgina baseball this weekend

If I am the athletic department, I would be very careful about hiring an assistant on the USS Titanic of a program. That's usually not the recipe for success. Hiring the motivated, successful, up and coming coach with experience who wants to make a name for himself has been a time tested method for achieving success in an athletic program.

You hear me Blake?

+100

Advertisement
If I am the athletic department, I would be very careful about hiring an assistant on the USS Titanic of a program. That's usually not the recipe for success. Hiring the motivated, successful, up and coming coach with experience who wants to make a name for himself has been a time tested method for achieving success in an athletic program.

You hear me Blake?

+100

I'm guessing replacing Morris will be Blake's first major decision as an AD.

Our hitting is terrible.

It's more than hitting. I hope Morris will be the better man at the end of this season and resign. Then, it will be up to Blake to clean house. Keeping any of the current coaches will be a mistake. jmo

Our hitting, pitching and fielding is horrible. Not only are we losing to the top teams in the ACC, we aren't even competitive.

Advertisement
Our hitting is terrible.

It's more than hitting. I hope Morris will be the better man at the end of this season and resign. Then, it will be up to Blake to clean house. Keeping any of the current coaches will be a mistake. jmo

Our hitting, pitching, fielding, base-running, S&C and recruiting is horrible. Not only are we losing to the top teams in the ACC, we aren't even competitive.

fify

Advertisement
AJ Salcines 0.1 5 4 4 0 0 6 6 9.98
Alexander Fernandez 0.2 0 0 0 0 1 2 2 9.31

Our two closers ERAs

AJ gave up another 4 runs in the 8th not that it mattered,,,,AJ must have some pics of young Mrs Morriss..or its a Cuban thang with the staff he should never see the mound again unless on a mower..

AJ Salcines 0.1 5 4 4 0 0 6 6 9.98
Alexander Fernandez 0.2 0 0 0 0 1 2 2 9.31

Our two closers ERAs

AJ gave up another 4 runs in the 8th not that it mattered,,,,AJ must have some pics of young Mrs Morriss..or its a Cuban thang with the staff he should never see the mound again unless on a mower..

Alex Fernandez isn't a closer. I'm assuming he's on the roster as a legacy and can afford full tuition because he is terrible at baseball. They tried him as a hitter last year and he went 0 for the season (10 ABs I think).

Advertisement
Morris goes to the bullpen in the 5th.

145.jpg

We salvaged a game out of the series. Won 4-3.

Got an early lead, and used the only two pitchers out of our bullpen who's been worth a ****.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back