Miami vs Virgina baseball this weekend

tcgrad1014

All-ACC
268.jpg

Advertisement
Honestly, does anyone even care anymore? I use to follow game tracker and get the student radio station on the interwebz. Now, I just look up the score the next day. Whatever.

It's just a Jim Morris career death watch at this point. Hopefully he'll leave after this season.

Honestly, does anyone even care anymore? I use to follow game tracker and get the student radio station on the interwebz. Now, I just look up the score the next day. Whatever.

Same. I've still got season tickets but I don't go nearly as much as I once did.

Advertisement
My addiction to UM baseball is too tough to kick, even as it starts to resemble masochistic behavior.

In the Miami Herald, Morris was quoted as saying Thompson's shoulder was ok and not really an issue. Does anyone understand anything Coach Morris says or does anymore?

Advertisement
Advertisement
What the **** is our team ERA?

4.10. Not as bad as you'd think. Our starters actually have been good to very good for the most part, but the bullpen, outside of Nedeljkovic, has been a disaster.

Put it this way, other than Ned and Woodrey, nobody that's pitched significant innings out of the pen has a ERA under 6.0.

Add that to our punch-less offense, (batting .267 with just 5 homers on the season, .346 slugging %, and .373 ob%), and you have a recipe for disaster. Pretty much the only way we win is to have our starter pitch well and deep into the game, our offense manufacture runs (mostly off walks or the other team's miscues), get a lead, and turn the game over to Nedeljkovic.

Unless Radziewsk pitches like an absolute ace his next two times out, the next two weekends are gonna be rough.

Last edited:
ERA...are you kidding me that is because our starters have been good...our pen era has to be around 8 or better...guessing I would say our pen has a 11 era...the starters around 3.00..middle relief sucks too......we might make a run but the starters will have to go deeper into the games...

Advertisement
If I am the athletic department, I would be very careful about hiring an assistant on the USS Titanic of a program. That's usually not the recipe for success. Hiring the motivated, successful, up and coming coach with experience who wants to make a name for himself has been a time tested method for achieving success in an athletic program.

You hear me Blake?

Bottom 2nd, 2-1 Virgina.

We've already ran ourselves into an out and committed a costly error. Groundhog Day?

Virginia has a really nice stadium BTW.

Still down 3-1 in the bottom of the 6th.

Radziewski has pitched pretty well, outside of the 2nd, and he was let down by an error that inning anyway.

But we can't generate any offense at all. Haven't had a hit since the 2nd inning.

Edit: now 4-1, UVA just doubled home a run.

Advertisement
Back