Miami vs USF game changed

Advertisement
100% it's the gater trying to get out of that *** whipping.. those ****ers are known duckers.

Advertisement
Interesting as that means that Miami currently has 13 games scheduled for 2024. I wonder which one is going to get cancelled?

It wouldn't surprise me if it was UF with the SEC likely moving to a 9 game conf schedule in 2024. I doubt they want 2 of their non-conf games to be Miami and FSU. I hope that I am wrong.

View attachment 230350
Sadly, I think you're right.

So Andrew will ***** the website out to this troll since he generates a few extra clicks??
6B183A9F-8370-44A1-88BD-7DA7AFF2C832.gif

That’s going to be a yes for me, dawg. 💁🏻‍♂️

Advertisement
I’d rather be rid of the problem altogether.

@Andrew it appears that the one you’ve anointed the greatest to ever lace them up (NYSOM) troll is disturbing the other passengers on the SS Androol.
I mean, he's no worse than any other uber-moper; but I guess given his history its less tolerated by the locals. Typically I dont care, but squirting mope all over a benign thread was just uncalled for.

Advertisement
Could this game being moved up be a sign of us moving the conferences? I only ask because OSU and UW canceled their home-and-home, which was supposed to happen in 2024 and 2025 due to the likelihood of USC & UCLA joining and changes to B1G scheduling program.

Advertisement
ND has an agreement with the ACC to play something like 5 ACC games/year. So it’s part of the ACC schedule. ND is basically a partial member of the conference for football.

Doesn't work that way. Outside of the COVID year, the ND games do not count in the conference standings.

Far more likely that we reschedule FAMU or Ball State. And the fact that we are moving the USF game leads me to believe that there may be some schedule-shifting with either the SEC or the ACC.

But the SEC makes sense, with UT and OK joining the SEC early.

Advertisement
Back