Miami vs USF game changed

Advertisement
Interesting as that means that Miami currently has 13 games scheduled for 2024. I wonder which one is going to get cancelled?

It wouldn't surprise me if it was UF with the SEC likely moving to a 9 game conf schedule in 2024. I doubt they want 2 of their non-conf games to be Miami and FSU. I hope that I am wrong.

1676586383667.png

Interesting as that means that Miami currently has 13 games scheduled for 2024. I wonder which one is going to get cancelled?

It wouldn't surprise me if it was UF with the SEC likely moving to a 9 game conf schedule in 2024. I doubt they want 2 of their non-conf games to be Miami and FSU. I hope that I am wrong.

View attachment 230350
I was gonna say seems pretty sudden after the Texas and Oklahoma to SEC in 2024 like that trickled down to this result.

They finally agree to a home and home and now they’re gonna back out.

Advertisement
Advertisement

View attachment 230350
**** so we won't have to leave the states in our first 7 games...... Sheesh!

View attachment 230350

There is logic to your rationale - cowardly turds would love nothing more than to get out of that home and home. I was looking forward to embarrassing them. Twice.🤞🏼

View attachment 230350
Home schedule is cheeks

Advertisement
Advertisement
Home schedule is cheeks
As someone that lives in DC, there was usually at least one road game at UVA, VT, Duke, UNC or even Pitt that were all ~4 hours or less (UVA is only 1.5 hours) I could attend w/o having to fly; the closest game to DC in 2024 is a 5 hour+ drive to Wake Forest 😔

Advertisement
Back