MIAMI VS UNC GAMETIME

marshallrc13

Senior
Trying to figure out if I can make this game. My daughter has a softball tournament in Va Beach but if the game is early enough I may try and go and make it back here. Anyone hear any rumblings on a possible game time?

Advertisement
[MENTION=323]whoopingcane[/MENTION] mentioned something about this the other day.

Advertisement
Will be in attendance for this one. 1st time in chapel hill. looking froward to the U handing out a curb stompin.

Advertisement
Will be in attendance for this one. 1st time in chapel hill. looking froward to the U handing out a curb stompin.

Pretty cool campus/area to tailgate.

Fans are actually nice people as well.

Went to the 2013 game up there. Zero Dark Thursday lol

ACC will announce the game time on either Monday Oct 16th around noon, or use a 6 day option and announce on Sunday Oct 22nd in the morning. Anyone who tells you otherwise is full of sht. I hope the time works out for you, I may have a conflict with my sister's wedding that evening as well. Good luck, GO CANES!

Advertisement

Pretty cool campus/area to tailgate.

Fans are actually nice people as well.

Went to the 2013 game up there. Zero Dark Thursday lol

aka: crawford & friends vs unc

I remember that game. yes excited to make the trip. looking forward to us being undefeated as we enter the UNC game

I was there in the fall of 2009 when Jacory single handedly lost the game for us

Great area to watch a game. Hit up a spot called Time Out, great food

Advertisement
I was there in the fall of 2009 when Jacory single handedly lost the game for us

Great area to watch a game. Hit up a spot called Time Out, great food

I often tell people I witnessed Jacory Harris put the UNC secondary in the NFL in one game. Good place to watch a game tho otherwise, I'll be there again this year. Hopefully watching an undefeated Miami win another game!

Advertisement
Back