MIAMI VS UNC GAMETIME

Thinking about going to game. Does anyone know what sections are designated for the canes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Will be in attendance for this one. 1st time in chapel hill. looking froward to the U handing out a curb stompin.

Been the last three years when we've played there. Beautiful campus , fans are nice and great seats. I try to go every time here but seeing how my car threw a rod I won't be making it this year 😔

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Cheapest tickets online?

Vividseats.com. There are some avail for like $18. Was going to buy them yesterday but my buddy says we should wait for vet tix and get some free. Going to hold out until Mon and then if nothing we will buy. Top of the Hill is a nice place to meet up Fri night for those that will be in the area.

Advertisement
I was there in the fall of 2009 when Jacory single handedly lost the game for us

Great area to watch a game. Hit up a spot called Time Out, great food

I often tell people I witnessed Jacory Harris put the UNC secondary in the NFL in one game. Good place to watch a game tho otherwise, I'll be there again this year. Hopefully watching an undefeated Miami win another game!

I find it iromic that Golden is coaching Ebron now, considering he got him drafted.

I got tickets in section 104, row "U". Anyone else close? Also, will be at top of the hill bar Friday night! Come on out and I'll buy you a beer...

kind of glad it's a noon game. let's demolish UNC early and get on with watching the other big games of the day

Advertisement
Back