Miami Vs UF

Ehh, every year is different

If the personnel is different, sure. That's why I asked. And I was told there weren't major upgrades. Was that wrong?

Don’t Expect Carpenter to be Matt Lee. I think we down graded here

Significantly or marginally? I was expecting only a slight downgrade that wasn't noticeable. But the improvements along the rest of the OL will more than make up for it.

Advertisement
Line is at Miami -2.5, do you think it should be higher or lower ?

1712107295373.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not only lost them but have not replaced them either .
Definitely didn't add another WR, RB, or pass rusher. Their lack of a pass rush will seriously haunt them. I think they replaced what they lost at OL, LB and in the secondary with a LB transfer from South Carolina, secondary pieces from Oregon, Washington, Alabama, and Tulane, and an OL from Arkansas and SDSU. They also added a good DT from Ivy League.

I don't think they're as miserably bad as we portray them to be. Week 1 won't be an easy game but there's a chance that we have enough fire power to get up on them and they fold because that's in their DNA under Billy.

Game will come down to the line of scrimmage and protecting the ball

If Mario truly practices what he preaches we should win this game

Can Ward has a chance to make a great opening game statement

Advertisement
Our Canes have let us down consistently for 20+ years.

Our Canes are consistently been a 7-ish W squad for 20+ years.

If 🪽Mario is going to start to turn things around, our Canes need to enter the "win by a little" phase this season.

It starts with this game. A loss here (unless wiped away by running the table the rest of the season) would be a big black mark on Mario's journey at restoring Miami to greatness.

Far more pressure on Mario than Billy in this contest.

Advertisement
The only guaranteed win on that list is Samford. Josh Pate commented after his UF visit that he could see them going 9-3 this year ... most optimistic comment I have heard from a non biased guy that knows something about football.
Im shocked he said that. Maybe my hatred for them is blinding me from being objective but I think if they got 6 wins next year they should rejoice.

Our Canes have let us down consistently for 20+ years.

Our Canes are consistently been a 7-ish W squad for 20+ years.

If 🪽Mario is going to start to turn things around, our Canes need to enter the "win by a little" phase this season.

It starts with this game. A loss here (unless wiped away by running the table the rest of the season) would be a big black mark on Mario's journey at restoring Miami to greatness.

Far more pressure on Mario than Billy in this contest.
Billy is on the Hot seat and is about to have a really bad season so I would say there is far more pressure on Billy than Mario.

Advertisement
Back