Miami Vs UF

Y'all mofos arguing semantics. 3 or 4 thousand people leaving is easily a noticeable amount. It may not be what you consider 'droves' but that doesn't mean it didn't happen. **** was 20 years ago, peoples memories are different.. why y'all trying to tell this man he doesn't remember what he remembers.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Advertisement
Y'all mofos arguing semantics. 3 or 4 thousand people leaving is easily a noticeable amount. It may not be what you consider 'droves' but that doesn't mean it didn't happen. **** was 20 years ago, peoples memories are different.. why y'all trying to tell this man he doesn't remember what he remembers.

Yes! A wingman! They can all suck it!

tUndJxfV.gif

Advertisement
Those 3-4 thousand might've been the wisest among those of gator ilk. They knew the *** whooping that was coming in the second half.

If 3,000 people isn't droves, I don't know what to tell you....I'n regards to Old Man....anytime you you'd like to say it to my face, rather than on a keyboard....I'm in Coral Gables plenty.
The official attendance for the UM-UF game in 2002 is listed on the Miami site as 85,777, which by the way is the 9th largest road crowd in Canes history. If 3,000 people left at halftime, that is not leaving in droves. Look up the definition of "leaving in droves" idiot boy. Maybe you were hitting the sauce a little too much that game

Advertisement

Because the dude likes to call people names and make it personal even when multiple people prove him wrong. P-Tizzle's photos do not lie, but his guy just wants to argue then resorts to name calling...it gets old

Advertisement

you and him are both stupid. Not only was I there but the mere thought of a home crowd leaving a game at halftime down only 10 against the #1 team in the nation, a state rival, defending champs, and the home team is the #6 team in the nation. You're ******* stupid to think the fans left at halftime.

Those 3-4 thousand might've been the wisest among those of gator ilk. They knew the *** whooping that was coming in the second half.
Before UM's pick 6 to go up 33-16, UF was driving. That pick 6 was 99 yards. If UF scores there it's 27-23 under 3 left to play in the 3rd. Until the Sikes 99 yard INT return, it was a game. McGahee had a huge game, so did Sikes (2 INTs). Dorsey threw for a ton of yards, but also 2 picks (one was a TD). Remember, and this is straight stupid, but UM was an underdog going into that game.

Advertisement
This game has all kinds of downsides. We should win big. It should be an embarrassment. Mario has a tendency to out smart himself and hide the good stuff from film in those kind of games.

On the other hand is giving them a beating will just make me turn 15-0 again only to get let down.

To answer your question it should be higher. -7.5
Miami and Florida will injury free and at full strength.

Florida’s roster is not a wasteland. On paper they trail Miami, but have a higher average composite score than either FSU or Louisville.

Miami and Florida will injury free and at full strength.

Florida’s roster is not a wasteland. On paper they trail Miami, but have a higher average composite score than either FSU or Louisville.

You've always got the goods!

Advertisement
Back