Miami Vs UF

Advertisement
7-6, I'm not predicting **** and truth be told, I don't know much about the Gates team.

Regarding that record, it should've been better, but that's been our story for 20 years. We hurt ourselves in most games more than we helped ourselves. Until that changes, I'm not confident in much of anything.

Lastly. the entire offense and the way it was called, doesn't inspire confidence. These geniuses matched up against anyone can be a struggle.

Advertisement
yes, it was 20-10 at the half, exactly what I said. You are wrong. The fans didn't start leaving until after Fitzgerald's TD INT return late in the 3rd.
I agree, but let's pay some respect to Mo Sikes best play ever as a Cane. That 99 yard pick 6 was huge because although we were in complete control, they had a chance to cut it to 3 if they scored. Sikes basically sealed the game with that play and followed it up with another pick in the 4th.

On a side note, people also forget that this was hyped as a battle of the 2 top QB's in the nation and the first season following Spurriers exit. uf was a top 5 team the year before so nobody was leaving at halftime being down only 10

Last edited:
Line is at Miami -2.5, do you think it should be higher or lower ?

1708864422476.jpeg

I agree, but let's pay some respect to Mo Sikes best play ever as a Cane. That 99 yard pick 6 was huge because although we were in complete control, they had a chance to cut it to 3 if they scored. Sikes basically sealed the game with that play and followed it up with another pick in the 4th.

On a side note, people also forget that this was hyped as a battle of the 2 top QB's in the nation and the first season following Spurriers exit. uf was a top 5 team the year before so nobody was leaving at halftime being down only 10
exactly. UF was highly ranked, at home, their 2nd game of the season, against the defending champs, vs preseason #1, college game day (I believe), and home team is down by 10 at the half. And ppl were leaving "in droves"? Complete BS.

Advertisement
What I do know about them is Trevor Etienne is a solid RB that averaged 5.7 yards per carry and Mertz completes 72.9 percent of his passes and only had 3 int's in 2023. The swamp will be packed giving them home field is weird since the last two times we played it was there, Orlando and now there. I thought our next meeting would be at the Rock.
Obviously you don't. LOL

I expected us to be favored. Let's face it, UF looked like ***** last season, and they have had twice as many kids transferring out as transferring in, which means they're going to be a young group with holes and lack of depth. We will be veteran all around with a lot of guys who are rated highly at their position based on college production. Starting with our QB, but across both sides of the ball we have proven players. We "should" win.

That said, I honestly didn't want it. Prove it first.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back