Miami Vs UF 8/31 3:30 ABC

Advertisement
Anyone have a good idea about tailgate options? Never been to a game there before but planning on being there around 9-10am to start the tailgating. Seems like a first come first serve for a lot of areas.

If Miami played an SEC or BIG10 schedule they would have some of the most watched games in any given year. Miami v Florida or Miami Ohio State will always get more eyeballs than Florida v UNC or Ohio State v UNC.

This is why I don't understand why it's even a question whether Miami should be in the BIG10 or SEC. Miami's value is in the hate all the big schools have for it, so people watch. You cannot go into the BIG12 because you won't get that.
Miami is in the ACC for the long run..

IMG_4683.jpeg

Advertisement
Actually surprised by this. ND and TX AM seems more like a 3:30 type game than ours.

Doesnt matter though - just means we give an *** whoopin sooner.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Advertisement
With a newborn, won't make the journey to the swamp this year. So, going to be a bigtime grilling day.

Taking recommendations.

Clemson will get blasted imo.

They‘ll have trouble moving the ball all day.
Nah Clemson still has enough talent, and enough pride to not get blasted.

After their rough start they impressed me winning last 5 games last season to finish 9-4.

Notre Dame
GT
UNC
South Carolina
Kentucky

Average margin in those games were double digits.

2nd year under Riley

I think Miami plays Clemson for ACC Title

Nah Clemson still has enough talent, and enough pride to not get blasted.

After their rough start they impressed me winning last 5 games last season to finish 9-4.

Notre Dame
GT
UNC
South Carolina
Kentucky

Average margin in those games were double digits.

2nd year under Riley

I think Miami plays Clemson for ACC Title
I guess it depends on your definition of blasted.

They’re currently +13.5 against UGA, I think ultimately they lose something like 34-13. I’ll just say UGA covers the spread essentially. 20+ is a whooping to me.

I agree with you that they’ll have a good defense, I’ve just seen the same song and dance before where good defenses get tired when your offense can’t sustain drives, ultimately wearing down. UGA has a lot of talent on offense despite Mike Bobo, and I think Beck is a top 10 QB in college football. Another statement game for Kirby and the SEC against an ACC team that doesn’t belong on the same field.

Advertisement
With a newborn, won't make the journey to the swamp this year. So, going to be a bigtime grilling day.

Taking recommendations.
Go simple. Country style ribs or ribeyes. Gator is okay for frying, but that's work.

I guess it depends on your definition of blasted.

They’re currently +13.5 against UGA, I think ultimately they lose something like 34-13. I’ll just say UGA covers the spread essentially. 20+ is a whooping to me.

I agree with you that they’ll have a good defense, I’ve just seen the same song and dance before where good defenses get tired when your offense can’t sustain drives, ultimately wearing down. UGA has a lot of talent on offense despite Mike Bobo, and I think Beck is a top 10 QB in college football. Another statement game for Kirby and the SEC against an ACC team that doesn’t belong on the same field.
UGA is more talented clearly, but I think this is a 27-14 type game. Also funny thing is UGA blows out most SEC teams, not sure what type of statement against an ACC team they need to make ha. They beat Clemson last time they played them 10-3, and beat GT last season 31-23.

Advertisement
Back