Miami vs Toledo Predictions

The Svengali

Sophomore
We will have two weeks off, with practically no practice during that time, and Toledo will be playing their 4th game, and we will have played only one (3 weeks prior).

Hmmm, that's going to make things interesting. Those variables changes that game, big time.

Advertisement
Miami rolls, but not by as much ruthless'ness as would have been the case before.

If we don't batter the Mud Hens with 4 weeks worth of film and they have basically zero film on us, then there is something really wrong with us.

41-6

Advertisement
Advertisement
Let's get through the storm and potential aftermath first.

Some of us don't want to sit around all day thinking about depressing **** that we can't control. What might happen is sad. But there isn't a **** thing any of us can do about it. The storm is gonna come no matter what.
The storm is gonna do what it does. Worrying isn't going to help even one person. Why shouldn't we talk about football around here if we want to?

Advertisement
Miami will be excited to get back to normal, escaping the events of the two previous weeks.

Canes roll over Toledo, 55-6.

Advertisement
48-13

we'll be ready, players and coaches will be antsy after Arkansas state douchebags ****ed them off

Alright, so serious question(s) and concern(s) now, guys. We are actually playing this weekend, right?

I'm still trying to convince myself that the underwhelming performance against BCU is a good thing. Particularly on the defensive side of the ball. My questions here are: Did we see a bunch of "kids" who bought their own hype and now we'll see a correction? Or did we see a defense that has taken a huge step back since our bowl game? No one can be absolutely certain until we've played more games, but it is a bit of a concern.

My second concern is how well our team will be focused after the past 2 weeks. Will everyone have their head in the game? Or will we see a lethargic, undisciplined team out on the field missing assignments and/or raking up stupid penalties?

Advertisement
Back