Miami vs Savannah State TV Options out of State

Advertisement
What are the options if you live 10 miles away? Because I'm sure as **** not going.

But I bet you go to all the other home games right? GTFOH. You sit on here spewing your bull**** but can't be bothered to go to the games and you're that close? No excuse for that unless you're dirt poor or disabled.

Just another **** poor excuse of a fan.

I know that WatchESPN posts the replays of the game on the site at some point. Anyone know when they usually do so? Is it right after the game, the next day, etc.?

But I bet you go to all the other home games right? GTFOH. You sit on here spewing your bull**** but can't be bothered to go to the games and you're that close? No excuse for that unless you're dirt poor or disabled.

Just another **** poor excuse of a fan.

I'll make a few games a year. Will be at GT and BC.

This game against this opponent 6 days after the beat down by LSU just doesn't inspire me to lug my *** over there.

/and I hate tailgating

They might as well be playing against cardboard cut-outs. There's nothing to be gleaned from this "game" on Saturday.

Look at this frontrunner bull****. Michigan hasn't won **** this decade, still sellout regardless of who they're playing, their record, and what they did the week before. Florida, Tenn, USC on and on but fans still come. You clowns need to get off your periods over the loss last week move the **** on. Be the same ones *****in' when kids bring up other teams game day atmosphere

Advertisement
I know that WatchESPN posts the replays of the game on the site at some point. Anyone know when they usually do so? Is it right after the game, the next day, etc.?

I'm actually curious about that too, as I'm not sure how soon after it's available. But along those lines (I don't use WatchESPN enough to know), can you pause the game and resume play? Or are you locked into watching it live until the replay is available?

GO CANES!
Josh

Look at this frontrunner bull****. Michigan hasn't won **** this decade, still sellout regardless of who they're playing, their record, and what they did the week before. Florida, Tenn, USC on and on but fans still come. You clowns need to get off your periods over the loss last week move the **** on. Be the same ones *****in' when kids bring up other teams game day atmosphere

you calling my house talking sh-it in the phone...meat me somewhere then

Advertisement
We get 12-14 games a year. I enjoy all of them.

I watch them all and have for over 50 years.I probably worded that wrong and meant one of the main reasons OTHER THAN BEING A MIAMI FAN was to see the backups plays.Will be interesting to see them perform IF they do play.

Advertisement
Back