Miami vs Savannah State TV Options out of State

kwsprouse

Recruit
Anyone know how to see the game this Saturday if you don't live in Florida? I live in Texas. It says the ACC Network but when I go to the app/website it says its showing the FSU game only. Any other streaming options?

EDIT: Its on the Watch ESPN app, thanks for your help

Last edited:
Advertisement
Savannah St. is absolutely atrocious! duh. And if Miami's defense doesn't get a SHUT OUT. Then I don't know what to say. For instance, Savannah St. was kept out of the end zone, and kept from attempting a FG last weekend!

@ UAB L 0-52

Anyone know how to see the game this Saturday if you don't live in Florida? I live in Texas. It says the ACC Network but when I go to the app/website it says its showing the FSU game only. Any other streaming options?

There are a hundred and one " sports streaming " options vis-a-vis the www. dUh.

Advertisement
I thought ACC had a contract in place with Watch ESPN to stream games. That was the case last season. I would just login to the Watch ESN app and the game option was listed since the ACC network was strictly streaming. Now with the actual channel u and running, I am not entirely sure.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It is not open to the public.... just like Richt's earlier scrimmages...

But the post game presser on the 3 headed monster, will be broadcast to the fans ..... koolaid alert!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Only reason to even think of watching this game is to see if Richt actually plays one of the other guys.....

Advertisement
Back