Miami vs Oklahoma for the 2000 BCS National Championship

Advertisement
Advertisement
Santana & Wayne > Dre & Beard
2000 LBers > 2002 LBers
2000 OL > 2002 OL
I agree, but Sean T lays out Reggie, Vince gets Dorsey, McGahee breaks a tackle... a lot of variables. The '02 team would be the best team the '00 team played and could beat them. '02 team has a senior QB. '02 team has better CBs. '02 probably has a better DL and more seasoned special teams at kicker and punter.

I agree, but Sean T lays out Reggie, Vince gets Dorsey, McGahee breaks a tackle... a lot of variables. The '02 team would be the best team the '00 team played and could beat them. '02 team has a senior QB. '02 team has better CBs. '02 probably has a better DL and more seasoned special teams at kicker and punter.
2002 Ohio States mediocre at best DL Punked our 02 OL Bad.....wouldnt have happened with 2000 OL..

Advertisement
Miami wins, but wasn’t the OU-FSU game played in rain? Assuming the same weather, in the rain, Canes by 10. Good weather, Canes by 20.

'00 lost to Washington
"02 was undefeated... until a bad flag
🤷‍♂️
Dorseys 1st start on road....by December...Best team in America....I didn't like what I saw in 02 several times...and had a Bad feeling against Ohio St....Didnt feel that way against UF in 01 Sugar Bowl...or against Nebraska in 02 NC....

2002 Ohio States mediocre at best DL Punked our 02 OL Bad.....wouldnt have happened with 2000 OL..
Didn’t a couple of those Buckeye DL play in the NFL? Will Smith was good for the Saints until he was killed in a road rage incident.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Dorseys 1st start on road....by December...Best team in America....I didn't like what I saw in 02 several times...and had a Bad feeling against Ohio St....Didnt feel that way against UF in 01 Sugar Bowl...or against Nebraska in 02 NC....
Yes, team lost leadership in 02. Free lancing by the defense almost lost to FSU, and allowed WVU to play close for three quarters. And don’t even mention the Rutgers game. Geez.

To be honest, I always felt good back then... too young, dumb and happy to know any better. All I'm saying is '02 has the best chance to beat '00 out of any team '00 played.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back