joeB954 Senior Joined Jul 5, 2025 Messages 4,033 Dec 31, 2025 #1,521 We are giving them the D. All of it
flips Letting it rip Premium Joined Nov 5, 2011 Messages 10,601 Dec 31, 2025 #1,524 We are killing them in the trenches
bobbydigius illiterate Premium Joined Nov 17, 2011 Messages 14,279 Dec 31, 2025 #1,525 Day is flustered
miamimike305 Senior Joined Apr 15, 2018 Messages 3,695 Dec 31, 2025 #1,527 Sayin is concussed. I don’t think he plays well the rest of the game.
W WndyCityCane Recruit Joined Sep 29, 2017 Messages 3,418 Dec 31, 2025 #1,528 You can’t beat what you can’t stop.
who knows Joined Feb 26, 2018 Messages 6,356 Dec 31, 2025 #1,529 I HAVEN’T FELT LIKE THIS IN A LONG TIME
RozayCane DelrayZoe🇭🇹 Joined Sep 9, 2013 Messages 10,503 Dec 31, 2025 #1,530 I can’t believe what the **** I’m watching
Bender Lower-class user according to CIS leadership. Premium Joined Feb 9, 2021 Messages 16,200 Dec 31, 2025 #1,531 elite tackle by 31
chemicane Freshman Premium Joined Apr 1, 2023 Messages 311 Dec 31, 2025 #1,534 3 sacks in a quarter and a third…
ShadowSpring Junior Joined Oct 13, 2017 Messages 8,168 Dec 31, 2025 #1,535 I think all 4 of our DL beat them. All 4
Canestomp They found us out--shut it down. Joined Jul 30, 2019 Messages 8,585 Dec 31, 2025 #1,536 I am having fun.
dantheman349 Random Dude Premium Joined Jan 22, 2018 Messages 2,923 Dec 31, 2025 #1,537 Score here and we will blow this team out.
DrNovaCane Recruit Premium Joined Apr 15, 2017 Messages 1,887 Dec 31, 2025 #1,538 Defense is at they azzzz baby…
S smack99 Senior Joined Nov 15, 2013 Messages 8,442 Dec 31, 2025 #1,540 Need to at least flip the field