miamiphd Sophomore Joined Dec 2, 2012 Messages 1,567 Dec 31, 2025 #1,542 bdcane4eva said: Sayin is extremely skittish Click to expand... Wonder why?
N nycane All-ACC Premium Joined Jan 20, 2013 Messages 21,536 Dec 31, 2025 #1,543 They are crying for flags
Handsome Squidbum The only poster to ever bat 1.000 Premium Joined Nov 29, 2015 Messages 21,039 Dec 31, 2025 #1,544 miamimike305 said: Sayin is concussed. I don’t think he plays well the rest of the game. Click to expand... I am not satisfied until I see blood coming out his nose.
miamimike305 said: Sayin is concussed. I don’t think he plays well the rest of the game. Click to expand... I am not satisfied until I see blood coming out his nose.
bdcane4eva All American Joined Sep 8, 2019 Messages 10,383 Dec 31, 2025 #1,545 Must score here and get that TO back...make them start looking at each other
A anr96 All ACC Joined Nov 5, 2022 Messages 5,168 Dec 31, 2025 #1,547 chemicane said: 3 sacks in a quarter and a third… Click to expand...
MiamiCanesFan77 Senior Joined Oct 6, 2019 Messages 2,788 Dec 31, 2025 #1,550 Another nice long drive that ends with a TD. Please.
Eric The Midget Senior Joined Jul 27, 2018 Messages 3,943 Dec 31, 2025 #1,551 Punch these ****ers in mouth right here
AutoCANE All the pieces matter. Premium Joined Nov 5, 2011 Messages 4,708 Dec 31, 2025 #1,552 Relentless effort. Beautiful job so far
W WndyCityCane Recruit Joined Sep 29, 2017 Messages 3,418 Dec 31, 2025 #1,554 Are we blitzing or they just can’t stop us?
E Eyedoctor2 Redshirt Freshman Joined Nov 5, 2011 Messages 434 Dec 31, 2025 #1,555 Phenomenal play by 31
DPCane Recruit Joined Jul 14, 2017 Messages 924 Dec 31, 2025 #1,556 Man am I cant believe what Heatherman did with this defense
joeB954 Senior Joined Jul 5, 2025 Messages 4,033 Dec 31, 2025 #1,557 I would love love love a blowout by us.
Canefan4life Sophomore Joined Feb 16, 2022 Messages 630 Dec 31, 2025 #1,558 Take Jeremiah off this team they ain’t much right now
Cficane Freshman Joined Dec 30, 2018 Messages 321 Dec 31, 2025 #1,559 **** everyone who doubted us!!!
mr.h I hate F$U and ND Joined Jan 17, 2013 Messages 10,589 Dec 31, 2025 #1,560 No roughing the passer…lmao