Miami vs Louisville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
At least there will be a new head coach next year.....oh wait got 4 or 5 more years of this.

Every team we play has their first drive scripted. Doesn’t seem we do that at all, Same play calls regardless of the situation.

Kam bites on everything, made that way too easy for them on 4th down. Te didn’t even try and block him
He has been awful this year and yet he's listed as the #1 safety. Why can't top projected players actually play like it at Miami. Would be nice if it resulted in wins for miami

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
The 4th and 2 play was on Kam because we were cover 0. I’m not sure about the touchdown.

Advertisement
First drive of the year that I can think of where Guidry got completely cooked.
I mean he made them have to convert a 4th down play - and that was one of those bull**** 'back shoulder' throws where the DB loses regardless thanks to the new rules.

We need the O to score, plain and simple. They won't cos TVD is godawful.

Is this kid ever gonna learn to stop looking in the backfield? It was a nice play call…But you at least gotta get a piece of the tight end.

Kinchens is so frustrating. He so badly wants to be in on every tackle that he bites on every misdirection and fake, leaving people open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back