Miami vs Iowa State

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
79F7033F-725C-4E15-A996-24876CFE41C7.png

This will probably be the first game we play in this tournament where we are clearly the more talented team. Out of the top 6 players in the game tonight 4-5 will be wearing orange & green. 1 thru 5, we match up very well with them. Iowa State's run to the Sweet 16 is more surprising to me than ours and even St. Peter's. Offensively, Iowa State isn't very good. Their strength is in their backcourt, but an argument can be made that neither of their guards would probably start for us. Iowa St. doesn't shoot the ball well, particularly from either line (3pt or FT). And they turn the ball over a lot. Our bigs (Sam & Walker) should be able to handle their bigs and keep them off the boards. Miami doesn't have to play out of their minds to win tonight. Iowa St. does. Miami needs to be solid. Play with energy and effort. And take care of the ball. If we can get the game into. the 70's, I don't see how Iowa St. hangs with us. This game could get ugly for the Cyclones if Miami is knocking down shots and creating turnovers. Just don't see where Iowa St has an advantage here. I think only way Miami doesn't win tonight is if we somehow lay an egg and play our worse game in a month. GO CANES!!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
This will probably be the first game we play in this tournament where we are clearly the more talented team. Out of the top 6 players in the game tonight 4-5 will be wearing orange & green. 1 thru 5, we match up very well with them. Iowa State's run to the Sweet 16 is more surprising to me than ours and even St. Peter's. Offensively, Iowa State isn't very good. Their strength is in their backcourt, but an argument can be made that neither of their guards would probably start for us. Iowa St. doesn't shoot the ball well, particularly from either line (3pt or FT). And they turn the ball over a lot. Our bigs (Sam & Walker) should be able to handle their bigs and keep them off the boards. Miami doesn't have to play out of their minds to win tonight. Iowa St. does. Miami needs to be solid. Play with energy and effort. And take care of the ball. If we can get the game into. the 70's, I don't see how Iowa St. hangs with us. This game could get ugly for the Cyclones if Miami is knocking down shots and creating turnovers. Just don't see where Iowa St has an advantage here. I think only way Miami doesn't win tonight is if we somehow lay an egg and play our worse game in a month. GO CANES!!!

Not so fast grasshoppa nothing is easy favorites go down like water in the big dance.

Advertisement
In a game like this that will make history for your school and takes a team ranked 35-40 in the polls and worse and now is a sweet 16 and z chance for ELITE 8 .

Circle your team up :

BOYS THE TABLE IS SET FOR HISTORY TONIGHT ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS TAKE IT AND RUN LIKE THE WIND!!!!!

LETS GO CANES ON ONE TWO THREE.

Everything has already been said and everyone knows it.

In a game like this that will make history for your school and takes a team ranked 35-40 in the polls and worse and now is a sweet 16 and z chance for ELITE 8 .

Circle your team up :

BOYS THE TABLE IS SET FOR HISTORY TONIGHT ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS TAKE IT AND RUN LIKE THE WIND!!!!!

LETS GO CANES ON ONE TWO THREE.

Everything has already been said and everyone knows it.
Maybe after this we can finally start getting some 5 star big men.

Advertisement
Back