Miami vs Iowa State

Advertisement
Maybe after this we can finally start getting some 5 star big men.
SPOT ON,

Totally agree , what many here don’t understand is when the FBI did there investigation someone threw our name in there because our recruiting class at that time TOP 20 class or better.

We’ll everyone jumped ship, then when FBI said Miami is innocent was to late.

This team I think are done of the players that stayed and stuck it out.

Coach L should but will be left out of CFB coach of the year.

What he has done with these kids is AMAZING beyond words.

Think back to the beginning of the years how terrible we played and lost , now we are in the sweet 16 for a chance at a National Title.

PEOPLE DON’T LAUGH , I SSK YOU ARE WE IN THE FINAL 16 SOON TO BE “ 8”.

Take a quick flash back to the beginning of the year than flash forward to SWEET 16.

CAN ANYONE COMPREHEND WHAT COACH L HAS ACHIEVED !!!!!

BOYS WE ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF A NATIONAL TITLE RUN.

We are ELITE and why 5 stars stay away is a mystery.

We’ll KEEP EM WELL BANG HEADS EITH THE BEST AND SEE HOW TOUGH THEY REALLY ARE IN THE PAINT.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Sweet 16 has always been where they fall apart. I'm still ****ed about that 2013 team with Larkin and all the veterans. I thought they had a real shot that season. I want this win tonight bad!
I loved that 2013 team. Really thought that was a Final Four team. My all time favorite Canes team was the 2000 squad that lost to Tulsa in the Sweet Sixteen. Johnny Hemsley was so good. Vernon Jennings, James Jones, Salmons, Mario Bland. They had some all out battles with St John’s and Artest. So pumped and nervous for tonight. Let’s get this thing going already

Sweet 16 has always been where they fall apart. I'm still ****ed about that 2013 team with Larkin and all the veterans. I thought they had a real shot that season. I want this win tonight bad!
Positive waves Oddball positive waves.

1648255579169.png

Advertisement
Hoping for the best, but basketball yanks at my gut worse than football. Working on my third heavy pour of Smooth Ambler of ice to take away the jitters.

Not a huge basketball watcher, but making the elite 8 equals what in football? Playoffs, ACC Championship or something less ?

Advertisement
This will probably be the first game we play in this tournament where we are clearly the more talented team. Out of the top 6 players in the game tonight 4-5 will be wearing orange & green. 1 thru 5, we match up very well with them. Iowa State's run to the Sweet 16 is more surprising to me than ours and even St. Peter's. Offensively, Iowa State isn't very good. Their strength is in their backcourt, but an argument can be made that neither of their guards would probably start for us. Iowa St. doesn't shoot the ball well, particularly from either line (3pt or FT). And they turn the ball over a lot. Our bigs (Sam & Walker) should be able to handle their bigs and keep them off the boards. Miami doesn't have to play out of their minds to win tonight. Iowa St. does. Miami needs to be solid. Play with energy and effort. And take care of the ball. If we can get the game into. the 70's, I don't see how Iowa St. hangs with us. This game could get ugly for the Cyclones if Miami is knocking down shots and creating turnovers. Just don't see where Iowa St has an advantage here. I think only way Miami doesn't win tonight is if we somehow lay an egg and play our worse game in a month. GO CANES!!!
Good post. I hope you are right! Go canes!

Advertisement
I think this may be my first college basketball game i actually watch. normally dont care but for some reason i have been paying attention and i filled out my first bracket and had Miami winning it all. Of course.

LOL, Cane brotha ... there's a reason our basketball program got shut down for 14 years and like 4 people complained:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

We'll be a FOOTBALL and BASEBALL school until the end of time, but this is as exciting as all get out

LFG!

Advertisement
Back