Miami vs Georgia Tech Gameday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I just keep walking around the house saying "**** yeah" drinking beer outta my miami mug!!!! **** yeah!!!!!!

Funny thing is, GT got conservative and it cost them the game. Usually that is our Achilles heel.

Major props to Davon Johnson, Chick, and of course Mike James. McGee, Eddie Johnson, Pierre, Deon, and the entire OL seemed to play great games too.

Don't forget Dorsett....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Needed this so bad.

I'm so mind****ed with the Canes that I couldn't even watch the extra point at the end of regulation.

I'm utterly shocked when something good happens.

Advertisement
Looking forward to the week ahead. Raising canes, press conferences, player interviews. We grew up today. This is a game we lose last season with a more veteran team

Last edited:
Advertisement
Davon Johnson doesn't get the reps if Malcolm Lewis doesn't go down.

Lewis is the forgotten man in this hysteria. Here's to a speedy recovery.

People don't understand when I tell them about "The U" to all the Canes fans out there today was a day we united like family to stick with our team. Just like the kids on the field we around the country sit and frantically look for feeds to non-televised games, listen on the radio and never let a minute go by without supporting our team. It's all about The U!! Congrats to the UFAM today we deserved it as much as the players.

Needed this so bad.

I'm so mind****ed with the Canes that I couldn't even watch the extra point at the end of regulation.

I'm utterly shocked when something good happens.

I think I'm going to buy a bottle of rum and drink it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back