Miami vs Georgia Tech Gameday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I can't rh believe we just won that game.

There is a signature win for you. The future is bright. These kids are scrappy and they can ball. We haven't had scrappy *** players in a while. They want to give it. And give it ugly.

I am literally sitting here stunned. I have no words to properly describe how I feel. I probably take this **** way to seriously, but I don't give a ****. I love my Canes.

I was watching the game like a lunatic. JUST WOW

What a ******* win

In an immediate overreaction.

Easily one of my fav wins

Advertisement
3.png

Mike James, thank you for proving what a complete and total gasbag I am. Not that it means anything, but you've earned my respect.

Funny thing is, GT got conservative and it cost them the game. Usually that is our Achilles heel.

Major props to Davon Johnson, Chick, and of course Mike James. McGee, Eddie Johnson, Pierre, Deon, and the entire OL seemed to play great games too.

Advertisement
This is the longest mother****ing halftime ever.

I'm sitting here waiting to see what the next 3-4 years of this program will likely look like. Because, folks, if we "hope" our way to stay in a close game here, that type of approach trickles into every aspect of the program.

**** YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

I'm so ******* happy right now. I needed some light at the end of the tunnel.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'm gonna inundate this board with my current happiness.

Advertisement
TMack blocked punt, KW2 amazing 4th down catch.... This is right up there. I just knew we were going to have our hearts crushed like KState last year.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back