MIAMI VS. GA TECH 10/7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
So he tried to play hero ball - gotcha.
Hey I dont give a f what he tried to play...they shouldnt have been out there int he first place for multiple reasons on the offense on the last drive....

**** if Matt Lee just lets that mfer fall there isnt a fumble i have no clue why there was a run call, no clue why they are fighting for extra yards....

Its just a corching job....and something ive seen MC do enough in my time watching him coach from fiu days....theres always one of these.

Advertisement
63 years…63 ******* years I’ve lived and died with this program…can’t do it anymore cause it’s actually not good for my health….I’ll just watch CFB cause there are actual teams out there I can enjoy watching without stress….

I’m not about to let an absolute moron like Mario kill me ……
He ****ed up.

Advertisement
Say what you want about the refs but they’re not in play if it’s downed in the backfield. What may be worse is we were in complete disarray on defense. Down the field in 24 seconds for a TD!!! The most ridiculous snatching defeat from the jaws of victory I’ve ever witnessed!!!

Number one sign of a good mid coach is how they have their team proper off of a bye week. Extra prime time for review and tou still lose?!?youre a ******* bum that. Deserves nothing. **** Cridtoabsk *****ass.

Hey I dont give a f what he tried to play...they shouldnt have been out there int he first place for multiple reasons on the offense on the last drive....

**** if Matt Lee just lets that mfer fall there isnt a fumble i have no clue why there was a run call, no clue why they are fighting for extra yards....

Its just a corching job....and something ive seen MC do enough in my time watching him coach from fiu days....theres always one of these.
We've talked about this alot. This is who cristobal is. He can't help himself.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s easy to blame Mario because he lost the game….take two knees, game over. He lost this game, period….everything else is bull****e!
It's also easy to do your ******* job as a ref. I don't give a **** about none of these ******. **** a coach, **** a player, the **** is out of hand and truth be told no coach can overcome this bc the ACC will make sure of it. See you in the NC gamethread.
It’s easy to blame Mario because he lost the game….take two knees, game over. He lost this game, period….everything else is bull****e!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back