MIAMI VS. GA TECH 10/7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Hey I dont give a f what he tried to play...they shouldnt have been out there int he first place for multiple reasons on the offense on the last drive....

**** if Matt Lee just lets that mfer fall there isnt a fumble i have no clue why there was a run call, no clue why they are fighting for extra yards....

Its just a corching job....and something ive seen MC do enough in my time watching him coach from fiu days....theres always one of these.
Another good point. Not just not taking a knee. But they were all fighting for every inch…. For what?

It doesn’t make any sense. What a sad night.

Advertisement

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-10-07 215905.png
    Screenshot 2023-10-07 215905.png
    126.4 KB · Views: 0
We've talked about this alot. This is who cristobal is. He can't help himself.
Yes…. But THAT can’t happen. U can’t lose that game like that! Then wtf was the secondary thinking? Stay deep! Let dude catch the ball, snd make the tackle. They had NO timeouts left. Clock runs out before they can attempt a kick.

Last edited:
Need to look up that game Costa is talking about. No way he made that same egregious mistake twice.
he did though. un****ingbelievable

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-10-07 215905.png
    Screenshot 2023-10-07 215905.png
    126.4 KB · Views: 0
Advertisement
How does our defense let someone behind them in the situation. I understand neither Chaney or the D should be put into that situation but they were. How or what did Kinchens see to make him come forward on that pass play? Just trying to make sense of things and how the play fell out. Guess I’m writing what is playing through my mind, sorry everyone.

After that inexcusable coaching, can anyone explain why Mario makes over $9 million a year

He is an absolute DISGRACE with his game day coaching

Advertisement
Advertisement
I have said this a couple of time, but I truly believe they ran that play purposefully as there is no way I believe so many people that have been around football for so long could all collectively forget that you can just kneel in that situation. My theory is that they wanted to get Chaney to 100 yards as he finished with 99.
Per ESPN’s box score, Chaney had 23 carries for 103 yards. :(

I thought we had some dumb coaches in the past. Mario has to be the dumbest. He has set this program back years. This will cost us recruits, money and national exposure. Worst coaching decision possibly ever. He literally had the game won.

Perhaps the AD should be fired if he does not fire Mario

why should donors contribute to the football team after watching such a bone-headed coaching decision

this loss is 100% on Mario and the offensive coordinator

at least basketball season starts soon

I have said this a couple of time, but I truly believe they ran that play purposefully as there is no way I believe so many people that have been around football for so long could all collectively forget that you can just kneel in that situation. My theory is that they wanted to get Chaney to 100 yards as he finished with 99.
i subscribed to that theory too till i saw the oregon-stanford box score from '18. since mario done this once before and the worst possible outcome happened to him and he decided to do it again 5 years later this is clearly his strategy which is absolutely horrifying and disqualifying - he should be fired tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back