MIAMI VS. GA TECH 10/7

Status
Not open for further replies.
And then a run up the middle? Really? If you weren’t going to kneel, You could’ve at least called a toss and have Chaney run and fall on purpose.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m not gonna lie guys. Our program is dead. Mario has officially lost the team and fanbase with that.
But why didnt someone - ANYONE - say 'wait, shouldnt we kneel?' Don't get me wrong, I am not trying to give Mario a pass, but the only way I can possibly see this happening is if they made a conscious decision to run the play. No way that many people, the HC, OC and QB (at the least) don't realize they can just kneel.

Every announcer said Chaney is down how the refs make that bad of a call is also ridiculous. I hate Mario after tonight but giving them that ball is absolute horse****

Advertisement
Advertisement
Y’all save yourself now. I left the board pretty much all end of last season and never returned in the off-season. I came back for the A&M game. This is the last straw. Invest your time elsewhere, and for the ******* that complain about fans, exhibit A on why we can’t fill the stadium. ******* trash.

Advertisement
63 years…63 ******* years I’ve lived and died with this program…can’t do it anymore cause it’s actually not good for my health….I’ll just watch CFB cause there are actual teams out there I can enjoy watching without stress….

I’m not about to let an absolute moron like Mario kill me ……

And then a run up the middle? Really? If you weren’t going to kneel, You could’ve at least called a toss and have Chaney run and fall on purpose.
I have said this a couple of time, but I truly believe they ran that play purposefully as there is no way I believe so many people that have been around football for so long could all collectively forget that you can just kneel in that situation. My theory is that they wanted to get Chaney to 100 yards as he finished with 99.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back