MIAMI VS. GA TECH 10/7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Bunch of babies acting like we’re getting embarrassed or something. Defense is playing great. Offense is not. Let it play out. We’ll win this game comfortably.
It seems like that. I want to see how we react to this after halftime. It’ll say a lot about our team.

@RVACane only 1 way to fix TVD at halftime

tvdalien.png

Advertisement
Sorry, but TVD is a head case. If you were deluded into thinking that we were a CFP caliber team, please seek help asap. 8-4 is our ceiling
His throws are very tentative tonight versus the first four weeks

Advertisement
Feels like Miami is in control of this game. I don’t feel concerned in general YET but I haven’t seen TVD this bad since MTSU. He throwing right to the defense and it isnt like sneaky clever coverages either. Seems he is blind, seeing ghosts. Hope he gets his groove back 2nd half

RPO has always helped him get going. Haven’t seen any run fakes so far.

Advertisement
Man I don’t want to see another post about TVD playing in the NFL! Dude, has the mental confidence of a naked fat girl. Bruh is not going any higher than 5th round and then he’ll be fighting for a roster spot.
I swear everyone who writes that **** is under 25 years of age…
It drives me up the f ing wall

The guy Next week is going to NFL
Tvd isn’t in the same stratosphere when it comes to what the NFL is looking for

I thought we had Klubnik at qb tonight...wtf is up with TVD?
TVD just staring receiver down from the snap. It’s brutal. He doesn’t even see the 2 & sometimes 3 defenders between him and receiver. He could have easily thrown 4 picks already. It’s embarrassing. Bring in the back up and send a message.
Plus give me some C. Johnson Jr. Too. Need to break some runs. You earn your playing time and you can play your way out of it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back